- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Property with Huge Potential and No Onward Chain
- House with Large Garage or Workshop to Rear, Large Garage Could be Converted to Accommodation, Used to Run a Business From, Gym, Playroom or Office Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Fantastic Country Aspect with All the Benefits of Country Living Yet Convenient to Donaghadee's Thriving Town Centre, Bangor and Newtownards
- All Important Feeling of Warmth and Character
- Living Room with Attractive Carved Wooden Fireplace, Open Fire and Archway to Sitting Room
- Sitting Room with Period Cast Iron Fireplace and Open Fire
- Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Ground Floor Shower Room with Three Piece White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc, Leading to an Additional Parking Area in Hard Standing with Excellent Parking Facilities
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Extensive Timber Decked Terrace and Additional Garden Area, Currently Used as a Chicken Run
- Potential to Extend the Property Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Families, Couples and Those Looking to Downsize
- Many Amenities Close at Hand Including Schools, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Lighthouse, Harbour and Various Sporting Facilities
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationSituated in countryside on the outskirts of the popular and picturesque coastal town of Donaghadee, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic semi-detached home with so much more than meets the eye. This private and secluded location offers simultaneously all the benefits of living with a fantastic country aspect, and convenience not only to Donaghadee town centre, but also to Ballyholme, Bangor, Newtownards and other main coastal towns. This location offers a network of quiet country roads on which to walk, cycle or run.
The property itself possesses the all-important feeling of warmth and character and comprises living room with cornice ceiling, attractive wooden fireplace, open fire and archway to sitting room with period cast iron fireplace and open fire, fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances and separate utility room, and shower room with three piece white suite, on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside there is a front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes. This leads to an additional area for parking in hard standing.
The rear of the property is where it really comes into its own. There is a large garage or workshop which is ideal for conversion to run a business, to convert into an office or gym, or to create additional, separate living accommodation, subject to necessary approvals. There is also a delightful fully-enclosed rear garden in lawns with extensive timber decked terrace and additional garden area which is currently used as a chicken run. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Donaghadee is an historic and thriving town centre offering a range of amenities including shops, cafes, renowned restaurants, a picturesque lighthouse, harbour, golf, rugby and sailing clubs. There are also excellent schools nearby. With the amount of space to the rear of this property there is definitely potential to extend, again subject to necessary approvals. Properties of this nature rarely make it to the open market and with that in mind we expect demand to be high, with its appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers including young professionals, families, couples and those looking to downsize. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate this property in its entirety.
- Front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Inner door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.32m (17' 11" x 14' 2")
at widest points
Cornice ceiling, attractive carved wooden fireplace, cast iron tiled inset, slate hearth and open fire, archway to sitting room.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 2.72m (14' 9" x 8' 11")
at widest points
With laminate wood effect floor, period cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling.
- 4.83m x 3.07m (15' 10" x 10' 1")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated double oven, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, stable door to outside, integrated plate rack.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.03m (9' 10" x 6' 8")
High and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.05m (15' 7" x 10' 0")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.48m (14' 1" x 11' 5")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.39m (10' 5" x 7' 10")
Country views, built-in wardrobe with overhead storage.
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate wood effect floor, chrome heated towel rail, access to roofspace, fully tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, leading to additional large parking area in hard standing, large garage/barn, fully enclosed rear garden area in hard standing with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, paved patio terrace, dog run, oil fired boiler in boiler house, uPVC oil tank, which leads to a large garage or workshop.
- LARGE GARAGE or WORKSHOP:
- 8.66m x 5.36m (28' 5" x 17' 7")
at widest points
Roller door, power, light, outside WC.
- Fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with extensive timber decked terrace, flowers, plants and shrubs, additional garden area beyond main garden which is currently used as chicken run.
From Six Road Ends, heading into Donaghadee along Newtownards Road, Hogstown Road is on your right just opposite Kylestone Road. Number 35 is on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »