- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Property in Popular Residential Development
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Arch Leading through to…
- Dining Room with French Doors to Garden
- Separate Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Family Bathroom comprising of White Suite
- Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect, Mature Planting & Gazebo
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Close to a Range of Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools
- Close to Tesco 24Hr, Virgin Active Leisure Complex and an Excellent Range of Retail Outlets at Holywood Exchange Including Ikea, Sainsburys and Next Home
- Excellent Access for Commuting to Belfast City Centre and the George Best City Airport
- Convenient to Holywood Town Centre and Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationGlendarragh is situated off the Knocknagoney Road. This popular location provides excellent convenience close to a wide and varied range of local primary and secondary schools. Tesco's Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange, George Best City Airport and Virgin Active Health Club are all close at hand. Glendarragh is also centrally located between Holywood and Belmont and is only approximately ten minutes' drive to Belfast city centre.
This exceptionally well maintained semi-detached home comprises of open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen and a ground floor WC. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is ample driveway parking and a private and eclosed rear garden with mature planting and gazebo.
This is a well-maintained property, in a popular location that would be ideal for a range of purchasers. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- uPVC front door with double glazed and leaded insets and double side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With ground floor WC under stairs.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback.
- 4.8m x 3.8m (15' 9" x 12' 6")
Tiled fireplace and hearth with granite inset, timber mantel, arch to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.5m x 3.m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden, access door to kitchen.
- 3.1m x 2.7m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
Range of built-in high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashback, space for cooker, pantry cupboard and uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.9m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
Outlook to front and distant views to Craigantlet Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.7m x 2.4m (8' 10" x 7' 10")
Outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled splashback, electric Triton shower unit, Velux window and hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- Brick Paviour driveway with ample parking, front gardens, easily maintained and laid in loose pebbled patio areas with flowerbeds, rear gardens enclosed, with brick paviour and paved patio areas, loose pebbled areas, raised barked flowerbeds, boiler house with oil fired boiler, well screened oil tank, water tap, outdoor lighting, gazebo, garden shed with light and power.
Travelling along the Holywood to Belfast dual carriageway take a left turn at Tesco Knocknagoney on to the Knocknagoney Road and take the first road on the left hand side into Glendarragh. Take the first left hand turn and number 35 is located at the bottom of the cul de sac on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »