This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Lounge/dining area
- Two bedrooms
- Mahogany double glazed windows
- Economy 7 heating
- Close proximity to Wallace Park and Lisburn City Centre
Additional InformationA lovely spacious first floor apartment situated in the much sought after Garvey Court development.
Garvey Court is specifically designed for the over 55's. It is located a small walk from Lisburn City Centre and is adjacent to the stunning Wallace Park. Public transport is also in the immediate area.
The apartment consists of a large lounge with open fire, kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and bathroom. There are lovely views over the surrounding communal gardens and beautiful mature trees.
Internal viewing highly recommended!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany external door. Glazed door to lounge. Intercom system. Recessed lights. Hotpress.
- 5.03m x 4.14m (16' 6" x 13' 7")
Open fire. French doors to Juliet balcony
- 3.15m x 2.29m (10' 4" x 7' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker circuit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Space for fridge.
- BEDROOM (ONE):
- 3.71m x 2.92m (12' 2" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (TWO):
- 3.35m x 2.57m (11' 0" x 8' 5")
Excellent range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes
- Panelled bath. Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Access to roofspace.
- Outside store. Bin area
From Lisburn take Belsize Road and Garvey Court is on the right.
82nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »