This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge into Bay
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Highest Presentation
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationExtended Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Location
Situated within this most popular section of the Joanmount area this is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer or young couple. The extended accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, newly fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and ceramic hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, extensive use of wood laminate and newly carpeted floors and offers little or no maintenance worries. A large rear garden with patio area combines with excellent local amenities with schools, shopping and public transport a short distance away. Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Extended Lounge 4.14 x 3.73 (13'7" x 12'3")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.01 x 2.24 (13'2" x 7'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, glass display unit, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge and freezer space, wood laminate and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, wood lamiante floor.
- Bedroom 4.11 x 2.69 (13'6" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.72 x 2.36 (8'11" x 7'9")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robe, hot press / copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- Gardens front and extensive rear, outside light and tap, oil tank, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, patio area.
(in last 30 days)
184th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »