35 Finaghy Park Central,
Finaghy Road North, Belfast, BT10 0HP
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Last listed at Offers around £274,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Red brick well maintained and presented semi detached family home with an outstanding private rear garden.
- Three excellent well appointed bright double bedrooms.
- Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace.
- Two generous separate reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Upvc double glazed windows, eaves and fascia also in Upvc
- Bathroom with coloured suite.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Attached garage.
- Fantastic doorstep convenience.
An attractive red brick, well maintained and presented semi detached family home, offering approximately 1245 sq / ft family living space , that enjoys an extensive and mature site within this highly regarded established residential cul de sac. Three excellent, bright double bedrooms. Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace, storage. Two separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen. Upvc double glazed windows / eaves and fascia in upvc. Gas fired central heating system. Bathroom with a coloured suite. Many original characteristics / feature solid wood block parquet flooring. Deep moulded cornice. Extensive private and mature rear gardens. Attached garage / feature double gates to spacious car parking front and side. Fantastic doorstep convenience within walking distance of Schools / Shops / Transport links to include bus, Glider and rail services. A comfortable family home coupled with a magnificent private rear garden that can only be fully appreciated upon viewing. Well worth a visit. Chain free.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs, Baxi gas boiler, feature parquet wood block flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.83m x 3.40m (15'10 x 11'2)
- Feature bay window, tiled fireplace with inset and hearth, bay window, deep moulded cornicing.
- DINING ROOM 4.06m x 3.25m (13'4 x 10'8)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth.
- FITTED KITCHEN 3.07m x 2.29m (10'1 x 7'6)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, formica work surfaces, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.99m x 3.43m (13'1 x 11'3)
- BEDROOM 2 4.11m x 3.51m (13'6 x 11'6)
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.36m (9'6 x 7'9)
- COLOURED BATHROOM SUITE
- Paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, telephone hand shower. Low flush W.c, tiling.
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 4.17m x 4.06m (13'8 x 13'4)
- Floored and sheeted, Velux window, storage into eaves.
- Double gates to driveway to front and side, lawns mature to front, extensive and private to rear, feature high hedges. Flagging.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, light and power.