- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Generous Well Proportioned And Exceptionally Well Maintained Accommodation
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Five Reception Rooms
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops
- Separate Utility And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Luxury Bathroom And Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Attached Garage/Store
- Generous Site With Gardens To Front And Rear In Lawns And Patio Area
- Ideal For Growing Family In Today's Market
- Popular And Sought After Residential Location Close To Local Amenities, Schooling And Public Transport Routes
Additional InformationSituated in one of Greenisland's most sought after residential locations, this impressive detached family home lies within comfortable commuting distance of all local amenities, shopping facilities, schooling, the University of Ulster at Jordanstown and public transport routes connecting Belfast via the M2/M5 motorway network.
Occupying a pleasant site the property has extensive accommodation throughout which has been beautifully extended and modernised in recent years, providing an exceptional layout of four generous bedrooms, five reception areas, together with high quality kitchen, luxury bathroom and ensuites.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing of this exceptional home is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 4.27m (16' 8" x 14' 0")
Marble fireplace. Wood strip flooring. Low voltage lighting. Double doors to…
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.78m (13' 2" x 12' 5")
Recently constructed sun room including a reclaimed Belfast brick fireplace housing a triple sided, wall mounted, multi-fuel stove. Tiled floor. Doors to rear.
- 4.75m x 3.53m (15' 7" x 11' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Inset sink. Silestone worktops. Recess for range cooker. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- 2.18m x 1.73m (7' 2" x 5' 8")
Low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and gas tumble dryer. Door to rear.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- ADDITIONAL DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.83m x 5.31m (22' 5" x 17' 5")
Marble fireplace. Hard wired audio system. Zoned under floor heating. Stone feature wall. uPVC double doors leading to patio area. Tiled floor. Open to…
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.39m x 4.27m (14' 5" x 14' 0")
Zoned under floor heating. Hard wired four speaker cinema system. Marble floor. Double doors to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 8.03m x 6.55m (26' 4" x 21' 6")
Built-in mirrored Sliderobe. Quartz stone feature wall. Wood strip flooring.
- ENSUITE WET ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Twin wash hand basin and vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.18m (13' 6" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 3.05m (10' 3" x 10' 0")
- White suite. Panelled bath, mixer tap, telephone hand shower. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit.
- Extensive plot enclosed by brick wall and railings to the front. uPVC sill covers on all windows. Parking available for three cars. Rear garden with two patio areas and a recently constructed brick and timber summer house. Outside water tap. Water proof power points. Attached garage/store.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »