35 Creevy Road,
Crossgar, BT30 9HX
4 Bed Detached Bungalow
Offers around £310,000
Contact the Agent
Tim Martin & Co (Saintfield Office)
Offers around £310,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Recently Modernised And Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow
- Occupying A Spacious, Mature Site In This Pleasing Rural Location
- Spacious Lounge With Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Four Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Enjoys A Walk-In Dressing Room And En Suite Shower Room
- Principal Bathroom With A Modern White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Double Garage / Store
- Spacious Gardens With Patio And Decking Areas Overlooking The Surrounding Countryside
Perfect for the growing and established families or those looking to downsize to the country, the property enjoys well appointed accommodation comprising of a spacious lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, four excellent sized bedrooms, including a master bedroom with walk-in dressing room and a contemporary fitted shower room and a principal bathroom, fitted with a stunning white suite.
Outside, a spacious driveway leads to the detached double garage/store, whilst fully enclosed gardens laid out in lawn surround the property and enjoy an open aspect to the surrounding countryside. A large dekcing and patio area completes the outside space and provides a private and safe environment for all the family to enjoy.
Crossgar village is only 1 mile away whilst Saintfield village is approximately 4 miles away both offering a wealth of local amenities and an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools. Public transport is located a short walk away which allows for ease of access to Downpatrick and Belfast.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC entrance door with matching side lights; tiled floor; recessed spot lighting; part corniced ceiling; hotpress with lagged copper cylinder; access to roofspace.
- Lounge/Dining Area 6.96m x 3.84m (22'10 x 12'7)
- Beautiful inglenook style fireplace; slate hearth; wooden sleeper mantle over; wood laminate floor; corniced ceiling; tv aerial connection point; glazed uPVC double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 3.53m x 2.95m (11'7 x 9'8)
- Good range of painted finish high and low level cupboards and drawers incorporating 1½ tub sink unit with mono mixer tap with detachable head; space for range cooker; extractor hood with curved glass inset over; space for fridge/freezer; space and plumbing for dishwasher; wood laminate worktops; tiled splashback; part painted panelled walls; recessed spot lighting; tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- Glazed uPVC door to rear; space and plumbing for washing machine; space for tumble dryer; tile effect vinyl floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.15m x 2.77m (10'4 x 9'1)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 2.74m (10'2 x 9'0)
- Bathroom 2.69m x 1.70m (8'10 x 5'7)
- Modern white suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps; 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit with wall mounted telephone shower attachment; low flush wc with concealed cistern; wash hand basin in a formica surround with built-in cupboards; PVC wall panelling; tiled effect vinyl floor; recessed spot lighting; extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 4.06m x 2.95m (13'4 x 9'8)
- Master Bedroom 3.86m x 2.97m (12'8 x 9'9)
- Walk-In Dressing Room 3.00m x 2.82m (9'10 x 9'3)
- Built-in wardrobes with shelving and chest of drawers; recessed spot lighting.
- En Suite Shower Room 2.87m x 2.18m (9'5 x 7'2)
- Stunning white suite comprising, close coupled wc; wall mounted wash hand basin with mono mixer tap and vanity unit under; spacious walk-in shower area with thermostatically controlled shower unit and wall mounted telephone shower attachment with a drench shower head over; tiled walls and floor; towel radiator; recessed spot lighting.
- Double wooden gates and a gravelled driveway leading to :-
- Detached Double Garage 5.33m x 5.26m (17'6 x 17'3)
- Twin doors; light and power points.
- Boiler House
- With 'Warmflow' oil fired boiler; light and power points.
- Spacious gardens surround the property which are laid out in lawn and planted with mature trees and hedging providing excellent privacy and entertaining space; beautiful open aspect; spacious patio area; raised decking area; outside lights and water tap.
- Capital / Rateable Value
- £175,000 = Rates Payable £1,526 per annum (approximately)
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT30 9HX | Property For Sale in BT30 | Property For Sale in Saintfield Area | Property For Sale in Downpatrick Area | Property For Sale in Ballynahinch Area | Property For Sale in Crossgar Area | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Crossgar | Tim Martin & Co (Saintfield Office) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.