35 Cherryvalley Gardens, Belfast BT5 6PQ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Semi-Detached In Highly Regarded Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom & Separate Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Well Maintained Private Garden To Rear
- Parking To Front
Additional InformationSituated just off Cherryvalley Park in the highly regarded East Belfast suburb of Cherryvalley, this superb semi-detached home offers significantly more from an internal perspective than could ever be anticipated from initial external appraisal, which would be ideally suited to the young professional couple.
All the normal benefits of an East Belfast address, such as high quality local shops, golf courses, and nearby government offices are all within easy striking distance. In recent years properties of this calibre, and within this location have been in short supply, we therefore expect demand to be high and recommend an immediate appointment to view.
Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555 to arrange a viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain floor.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.66m (13' 3" x 12' 0")
Original solid wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
French double doors to rear.
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Belfast sink unit with mixer tap. Recessed for range cooker. Stainless steel extractor canopy over. Integrated dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Understairs storage plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.61m (13' 10" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 3.m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
- White suite comprising of roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled shower cubicle.
- 5.26m x 3.51m (17' 3" x 11' 6")
Floored. Velux window. Power and light.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear is a south facing paved patio area leading to garden with loose stone and vegetable patch. Driveway to the front with garden area.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »