- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached In Highly Regarded Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom & Separate Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Well Maintained Private Garden To Rear
- Parking To Front
Additional InformationSituated just off Cherryvalley Park in the highly regarded East Belfast suburb of Cherryvalley, this superb semi-detached home offers significantly more from an internal perspective than could ever be anticipated from initial external appraisal, which would be ideally suited to the young professional couple.
All the normal benefits of an East Belfast address, such as high quality local shops, golf courses, and nearby government offices are all within easy striking distance. In recent years properties of this calibre, and within this location have been in short supply, we therefore expect demand to be high and recommend an immediate appointment to view.
Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555 to arrange a viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain floor.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.66m (13' 3" x 12' 0")
Original solid wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
French double doors to rear.
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Belfast sink unit with mixer tap. Recessed for range cooker. Stainless steel extractor canopy over. Integrated dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Understairs storage plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.61m (13' 10" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 3.m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
- White suite comprising of roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled shower cubicle.
- 5.26m x 3.51m (17' 3" x 11' 6")
Floored. Velux window. Power and light.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear is a south facing paved patio area leading to garden with loose stone and vegetable patch. Driveway to the front with garden area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
67th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »