This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Four Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Recently Installed Kitchen, Bathroom & Ensuite
- Close To Local Shops, Schools & Bus Links
- Perfect First Time Buyer Or Investment Purchase
- HMO Registered
Centrally located close to local shops, schools and bus links, Number 35 Brookmount Court boasts four bedroom (master ensuite), one and a half reception accommodation together with integral garage over three floors. Extending to c.1800sqft and having been refurbished recently to include new kitchen, bathroom and ensuite.
Given the location and and standard of prenstation this is an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or investment purchaser, we strongly encourage early internal inspection.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- with tiled floor & access to garage.
- Kitchen/Dining Area:
- 4.6m x 5.51m (15.1' x 18.10')
with bowl & half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high & low level units with tiling between, integrated ceramic hob, stainless steel oven, stainless steel extractor fan, dishwasher, recessed lighting & tiled floor.
- 4.62m x 4.62m (15.2' x 15.2')
with laminate wood floor & sliding doors leading to balconette.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.46m x 3.07m (8.1' x 10.1')
with laminate wood floor.
- Bedroom (4):
- 1.85m x 3.07m (6.10' x 10.1')
with laminate wood floor.
- with hotpress & access to roof space.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.66m x 4.65m (12.0' x 15.3')
with built in wardrobe. Ensuite with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, W.C, wash hand basin with tiled flashback, recessed lighting extractor fan & 'Velux'.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.95m x 3.1m (9.7' x 10.2')
- Bathroom & W.C:
- with white suite, W.C, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, telephone hand shower overbite, recessed lighting extractor fan & 'Velux'.
- Tarmac driveway leading to integral garage.
From the Ballycastle Road turn into Brookmount Court. At the T junction turn right. Number 35 will be on your left.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »