This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Attractive recently constructed end townhouse
- Located within the ever popular Bridgelea Development
- Two double bedrooms / Large living room
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Luxury family bathroom plus downstairs wc
- Fence enclosed south facing garden to rear
- Off street parking for two cars
- Ideal for first time buyers, downsizers & investors
Skyline are proud to offer this attractive and beautifully presented end townhouse. Situated within the recently constructed and highly sought after Bridgelea development in Conlig, the property offers excellent access to the many facilities of Newtownards and Bangor, as well as offering easy commuting access to Belfast.
The turn key accommodation comprises lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, downstairs W/C, deluxe family bathroom and two good sized double bedrooms. This low maintenance and easy to run home boasts an excellent energy rating and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. In addition, the home benefits from a prime position with sunny open aspects to front and rear. Outside, there is ample off street parking to the front, and a generous large fence enclosed south facing lawn garden to rear.
This appealing home will be snapped up quickly by a first time buyer, downsizer or investor seeker an easily maintained turn key property in a well regarded location.
- 4.2m x 4.9m (13' 9 x 16' 1)
Under stair storage
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 4.2m x 4.6m (13' 9 x 15' 1)
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level storage units and complimentary laminate worktops, integrated oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, tiled floor, recessed spot lights, patio doors to garden
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Store cupboard, access to attic
- 2.m x 2.4m (6' 7 x 7' 10)
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains shower unit over, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.2m x 3.m (13' 9 x 9' 10)
- BEDROOM 2
- 4.2m x 2.6m (13' 9 x 8' 6)
- Off street parking to front for two cars, open aspect over green area.
Fence enclosed lawn garden, fully south facing, un-overlooked aspect, tap and light.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »