- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious mid terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- Coloured bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Fantastic outlook to the front
- Low maintenance gardens
- Chain free onward sale
Located at the popular upper end of Belvoir Drive, that also enjoys a most pleasant aspect, this spacious mid terrace home offers well proportioned accommodation over both levels, ideal for 1st time buyers and also those families looking to locate to this popular and sought after area. Three good size bedrooms are complimented with two separate reception rooms, a fitted kitchen and a coloured bathroom suite. A home that with some vision could be transformed into a fantastic home. Externally there are front and rear garden areas, and for those who enjoy walking and scenery, the property is on the doorstep of Belvoir Park forest, with Shaw's Bridge also a short distance away. Local shops, schools and excellent bus routes are also very convenient. Immediate viewing is advised of this chain free property!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs cloaks. Tiled floor.
- Living room 13'2 x 11'8 (4.01m x 3.56m)
- Lounge 14'6 x 11'8 (4.42m x 3.56m)
- Stone fireplace with raised marble hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10'10 x 7'3 (3.30m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, fully tiled walls, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 8'5 (4.34m x 2.57m)
- Laminate flooring, built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 8'3 (3.28m x 2.51m)
- Bathroom 8'4 x 5'10 (2.54m x 1.78m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, hot press.
- Front gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the front. Pleasant aspect overlooking entrance to Belvoir Forest.
- Rear gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the rear, range of plants, trees and shrubs, outhouse housing oil fired boiler, light and power. Pvc oil tank, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »