This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A superb semi-detached property in the sought after Baronscourt area of Carryduff
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Lovely living room with a feature fireplace open to the dining room
- Fabulous kitchen with ‘Neff’ integrated appliances and granite worktops
- Spacious dining room offering plenty of space to wine and dine that is open to the sunroom
- Bright sunroom benefiting from patio doors to the garden
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and fitted slide robes
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxurious family bathroom with a recently fitted white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private and fully enclosed rear garden with a brick paved patio to enjoy a BBQ & a glass of wine
- Front garden laid in lawn
- Detached garage with light, power and plumbing for white goods
- Brick paved driveway to the side providing excellent off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading primary & secondary schools
This beautifully presented semi-detached property is finished to an exacting standard and as soon as you enter the front door it feels like a home! The property is situated in the highly sought after area of Baronscourt in Carryduff that is sure to attract a lot of interest from first time buyers or those wishing to downsize. The current owners have spared no expense in the presentation and with recent upgrades including the cosy roof on the sunroom, a new oil boiler and a luxurious bathroom suite, it is sure to impress! This really is a property that you will be proud to call home and you will be eager to show it off!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a bright living room with a feature fireplace open to the dining room, a fabulous kitchen with ‘Neff’ integrated appliances and granite worktop surfaces and a cosy sunroom that benefits from patio doors to the garden. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from fitted slide robes and an en-suite shower room, a further two good sized bedrooms and a luxurious family bathroom with a white three-piece suite. The house is also fully alarmed giving the lucky purchaser peace of mind.
The front garden is laid in lawn and is complimented by the brick paved driveway to the side of the property offering plenty of space for off-street parking. The private and enclosed rear garden is a real suntrap and an ideal space for enjoying a tasty BBQ. There is a detached garage with light, power and plumbing for white goods.
Baronscourt is a popular residential development off the Saintfield Road. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 15’0” x 14’1”
Dining Room 10’10” x 10’9”
Kitchen/Diner 10’9” x 10’8”
Sun Room 15’0” x 9’7”
Master Bedroom 12’8” x 10’3”
En-Suite 10’9” x 7’5”
Bedroom 2 11’3” x 9’7”
Bedroom 3 10’11” x 7’6”
Bathroom 10’10” x 6’3”
Garage 18’7” x 9’10”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »