This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent Detached Family Home Set Within Well-Manicured Gardens Extending To C. 1.7 Acres
- Constructed In 2005 And Extending To Approximately 6,800 Sq Ft
- Five Double Bedrooms Including Guest Suite On Ground Floor
- Three Ensuites Plus Two Downstairs Cloakrooms
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances Open To Casual Dining, Living And Sun Room
- Separate Drawing Room With Superb Antique Flemish Marble Fireplace
- Snug/TV Room Plus Study
- Library, Games Room And Gym
- Utility Room And Double Integral Garage With Workshop And Garden Store
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Underfloor Heating Throughout With Sophisticated Weather Compensating Controls For Maximum Efficiency)
- Beam Central Vacuum System
- High Quality Surround Sound System In All Public Areas Plus Main Bedroom
- Wide Range Of Internal Light Fittings With Extensive Use Of LED And Other Low Voltage Lighting
- Large Number Of Power Sockets Throughout Including 5 Amp Lighting Circuit In All Main Rooms
- Internal Plant Room For Easy Management Of All Services And Systems
- Cat 5 Points Throughout For Data/Computer, Telephone And Wi-Fi
- Intelligent Lighting System In All Public Areas Fully Programmable For Personal Choice
- Intruder And Smoke Alarm System
- Highly Insulated Construction With Top Quality Powder Coated Aluminium Windows And Patio Doors
- Externally, Bespoke Design Electric Gates
- Extensive Range Of External Lighting
- Several Outside Taps Including Hot And Cold At Car Bay Area
- Large Water Feature Along West Facing Patio And Additional Water Feature Beside Main Entrance Door
- Several External Power Sockets
- Large Parking And Patio Areas All Laid In Natural Granite
- Asphalt Driveway With Granite Kerbs And Driveway Lighting
- High Natural Stone Entrance And Boundary Walling Along Entire Road Frontage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent contemporary detached family residence which was constructed in 2005 by the present vendors to an exacting standard throughout.
Extending to approximately 6,800 sq ft and set in 1.7 acres of well-maintained gardens, the property is positioned behind automated gates and enjoys a high degree of privacy whilst the location is convenient to all main arterial routes including the M2 motorway, the International Airport and Belfast city centre which is approximately 20-25 minutes away.
The accommodation provides an exceptionally versatile layout with five bedrooms, a host of high quality bathroom and ensuite facilities, together with a magnificent kitchen open to casual dining, living and sun room which is undoubtedly the focal point of this exceptional property.
Viewing of this exceptional home is strictly by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood door to entrance porch. Inner door to entrance hall with tiled floor.
- GUEST BEDROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.96m (16' 9" x 13' 0")
Built-in Sliderobes. Low voltage lighting.
- Walk-in shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.m x 2.64m (9' 10" x 8' 8")
Oak flooring. Built-in units.
- SNUG/TV ROOM:
- 4.52m x 2.49m (14' 10" x 8' 2")
Low voltage lighting.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 12.32m x 6.76m (40' 5" x 22' 2")
In the kitchen: Excellent range of units. Central island unit with inset sink. Five ring gas hob. Double electric oven. Two ring induction hob. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated fridge freezer. Wine fridge. Two microwaves. Two integrated fridges. Two warming drawers. Granite worktops. Tile flooring.
In the living area: Multi-fuel burning stove. Oak flooring.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.2m (15' 6" x 10' 6")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.46m x 5.77m (27' 9" x 18' 11")
Attractive antique Flemish marble fireplace. Solid Hungarian oak flooring. Oak beams.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 6.35m x 3.3m (20' 10" x 10' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level ash units. Inset sink. Integrated fridge and washing machine.
- ADDITIONAL CUPBOARD/CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.42m x 5.59m (24' 4" x 18' 4")
Twin up and over doors. Built-in units. Single drainer sink unit.
- 4.06m x 2.62m (13' 4" x 8' 7")
- GARDEN STORE/BIKE STORE:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.46m x 5.46m (17' 11" x 17' 11")
Gas log effect fire. Oak flooring. Access to balcony with stunning views. Dressing area.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Built-in mirrored Sliderobe and sliding doors to...
- Jacuzzi bath with granite and oak surround. Walk-in shower enclosure with twin Hansgrohe power showers and jet system. Twin wash hand basins. Heated towel rail. Low flush WC. Sauna.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.16m x 4.11m (16' 11" x 13' 6")
Oak flooring. Built-in units and wardrobe.
- White suite. Jacuzzi bath with telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 4.06m (14' 3" x 13' 4")
- Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 2.74m (14' 2" x 9' 0")
- 3.33m x 3.15m (10' 11" x 10' 4")
Built-in elm bookcases. Access to...
- GAMES ROOM:
- 8.31m x 7.29m (27' 3" x 23' 11")
- 5.m x 2.9m (16' 5" x 9' 6")
Access to playroom above.
- 5.03m x 4.04m (16' 6" x 13' 3")
- Large built-in storage cupboard. Plant room. Hotpress.
- Accessed via electric gates. Site extending to c. 1.7 acres of formal gardens. High quality granite patio areas. Water features. Outside lighting and power. Generous parking. Asphalt driveway with granite kerbs.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »