35 Arkle Park, Downpatrick BT30 6BJ
4 Bed Semi-detached bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi detached chalet bungalow with garage
- Kitchen with dining
- Lounge with bow window & fireplace with back boiler
- Four bedroom layout
- Master wth ensuite shower room
- Ground floor modern bathroom
- Ground floor and first floor bedrooms
- Oil central heating and fireplace which heats the radiators
- Detached garage
Additional InformationA spacious and neatly presented semi detached chalet bungalow in the popular Arkle park development.
This home has excellent accommodation to comprise lounge with fireplace with back boiler which heats the radiators, kitchen with dining area and integrated appliances, four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, ground floor bathroom and detached garage.
Viewing by appointment.
- 4.5m x 3.48m (14' 9" x 11' 5")
Spacious lounge with bow window, feature fireplace with back boiler which heats the radiators, cast iron inset and granite hearth, laminate style floor and double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 5.66m x 3.33m (18' 7" x 10' 11")
Kitchen with high and low level units to comprise integrated firdge/freezer, gas hob with oven below, plumbed for washing machine and complimented by a stainless steel sink and drainer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 2.69m (9' 11" x 8' 10")
Laminate style floor and radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
Laminate style floor and radiator
- Modern white suite with bath, glass screen door, power shower, pvc inset, wash hand basin with vanity units, chrome heated towel rail, splash back panelling.
- Eaves storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.56m (13' 6" x 11' 8")
Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe, eaves storage, laminate style floor and radiator. Ensuite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.48m (12' 6" x 11' 5")
Spacious bedroom with double built in wardrobes, mirror wardrobe doors & shelving. Laminate style floor and radiator.
- Tarmc driveway, detached garage with roller door, front lawns with path, rear enclosed paved patio with raised area.
Located off the Racecourse Road Downpatrick
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »