- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Shore Road / Rathcoole Drive, Rathcoole and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a pebbled garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Wc, wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 12'9'' X 12'4'' AT WIDEST (3.89m X 3.76m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 12'11'' x 10'1'' (3.94m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'8'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.86m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 11'10'' X 10'11'' AT WIDEST (3.61m X 3.33m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 10'10'' X 6'5'' (3.30m X 1.96m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- White suite comprising bath, Triton shower above, wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Pebbled garden to rear. Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
- FLOOR PLANS
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »