35-47 Gowdystown Road, Banbridge BT32 4HH
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Superb Site of Circa 0.25 Acres
- Outline Planning Permission has been granted under Application LA08/2017/1267/O
- Bounded by mature trees and hedges
- Open to agricultural lands to the rear with rural views
- Close to Dromore and local leading schools
- Just minutes' drive from the A1 Dual Carriageway
- Recent sales in this location have proved highly popular and early enquiries are recommended
Additional InformationA site with full outline permission for a detached dwelling nestled in the County Down countryside on a site of circa 0.25 acres.
Located just minutes from the A1 dual carriageway and minutes from the village of Dromore, County Down. It proves extremely convenient and is easily accessible via the A1 Dual Carriageway.
Recent sales in this location have proved highly popular and early enquiries are recommended.
When heading south bound on the A1 dual Carriageway towards Banbridge from Dromore, turn right into Gowdystown Road and the site is on the left hand side with board erected.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »