- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached rural bungalow
- Grounds extending to approx 1.3 acres
- Potential for paddock or similar
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining/living area
- Utility room & cloakroom
- 4 piece bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating - uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Large brick workshop to rear
- Current EPC rating - E48
Additional Information"If you've ever dreamt of a rural bungalow with a bit of ground then this could be your perfect home".
Set in the midst of beautiful rural countryside on the Ards Peninsula, close to the home of Glastry Farm Ice Cream and Echlinville Distillery, this detached bungalow boasts a site which extends to approximately 1.3 acres, currently laid in lawns, grass meadow, paved patio and parking area. This offers the potential for a paddock, stables or similar. To the rear of the property is a brick workshop of approx 50 ft by 18 ft which, although in need of some attention, could provide stabling, a workshop or other similar uses.
The property itself offers 4 bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, a large lounge with feature fireplace and south facing bay window, a bathroom with 4 piece suite, utility room, cloakroom and kitchen with casual dining area. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up. There is lots of scope to add your own personal finishes or, indeed, extend (perhaps a sun room off the kitchen?), the possibilities are limitless, so contact us now to arrange a personal viewing and see all that this home has to offer.
- White uPVC door with leaded glass viewing panel and twin side panels.
Cornicing, Single panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Alarm system throughout, Access to roof space (access via slingsby ladder - light and partially floored), Wall lights, Double panel radiator.
- 7.49m x 4.19m (24' 7" x 13' 9")
Feature fireplace (currently electric fire but open fire behind with back boiler) with marble hearth and inset and mahogany surround, Two double panel radiators, Cornicing, Wall lights, Bay window, TV point.
- 6.86m x 3.53m (22' 6" x 11' 7")
At widest points.
High and low level units in oak effect finish with roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated Neff microwave, Electrolux oven, 4 ring Neff gas hob, Integrated Hotpoint dishwasher, Extractor hood, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Spotlights, Integrated under counter fridge, Two double panel radiators, White uPVC sliding doors to patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Plumbed for washing machine, Vented for tumble dryer, Storage cupboard with oil boiler, Space for fridge-freezer, White uPVC door to rear.
- White WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with splashback, Tiled floor.
- Champagne coloured suite comprising WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin and Whirlpool bath with telephone hand shower and Mira Jump electric shower over with glass shower screen, Tiled walls, Shelved hot press, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 4.19m (15' 5" x 13' 9")
At widest points.
Double panel radiator, Mirrored door sliderobes and bedroom furniture, TV point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton Bezique electric shower, Single panel radiator, Shaving point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.m (13' 4" x 9' 10")
Single panel radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, Fire escape window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.77m (9' 10" x 9' 1")
Single panel radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.67m (9' 2" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- 15.24m x 5.49m (50' 0" x 18' 0")
- Site extending to 1.3 acres in lawn with mature hedges and trees, Concrete sweeping driveway and parking area with space for several cars.
Security light to front, Two outside lights to rear, Tap and external power socket.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Manse Road runs between Rubane, Kircubbin and Glastry, Ballyhalbert.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »