This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Located Ground Floor Apartment
- Situated Just Off The Saintfield Road
- Two Double Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Own Door Access
- Spacious Living Room
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Plentiful Storage Throughout
- Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns
- Car Parking To The Front
Additional InformationSituated just off the Saintfield Road, the property is within a comfortable distance from all local amenities, shopping at Forestside Shopping Centre and Belfast City Centre, making this an ideal property for the owner occupier, or investor seeking a home in this superb location.
The accommodation comprises in brief of, two bedrooms (master with ensuite), spacious living room, kitchen and bathroom in white suite. In addition, the property has a pleasant rear garden laid predominately in lawns and car parking to the front. The property also enjoys oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing throughout and plentiful storage.
Viewing is strongly recommended, and is via appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 4.75m (16' 7" x 15' 7")
- 3.43m x 2.95m (11' 3" x 9' 8")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.97m (13' 8" x 9' 9")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath.
- Parking to the front. Rear garden laid in lawns.
- Please note that property will be sold unfurnished, and that all heating systems and appliances have not been checked.
Travelling along the Saintfield Road, turn right at the traffic lights into School Road. Take the first right onto Breda Garden and continue to the bottom of the street where No. 34 is located on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
(in last 30 days)
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »