- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Property
- Family room with feature open fire
- Lounge with outlook to rear garden
- Kitchen with range of low level units and access to rear garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family shower room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front courtyard laid in paving
- Enclosed rear garden laid in paving and lawn
- Outside brick store
- Excellent Convenience
- Ideally Suited to the Young Professional, First Time Buyer or Investor alike
Additional InformationSituated in off the popular Old Holywood Road this mid terrace property provides ample accommodation in a convenient location, perfect for investors, first time buyers, downsizers and young families alike. In need of modernisation this property has great potential and also boasts a rear garden getting sun late into the evening.
Internally the ground comprises of a family room, dining room and kitchen with access to rear garden and to the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family shower room.
Externally this property boasts an enclosed front garden and rear garden laid in paving and lawns getting sun late into the evening.
347 Old Holywood Road is within walking distance of Holywood's bustling town centre, an excellent range of local schools and Redburn Country Park. Also nearby are Tesco 24 Hours Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange and Belfast City Airport.
- uPVC and double glazed entrance door with double glazed side lights leading through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With storage under stairs.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 4.2m (10' 10" x 13' 9")
With outlook to front, working open fire with tiled hearth and surround.
- 4.3m x 3.7m (14' 1" x 12' 2")
Outlook to rear.
- 3.2m x 2.3m (10' 6" x 7' 7")
Range of low level units, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, stainless steel double sink and a half, outlook to rear, partially tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC and double glazed access door to rear garden.
- With storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 2.7m (14' 5" x 8' 10")
Outlook to rear, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.6m (9' 6" x 8' 6")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 3.2m (8' 6" x 10' 6")
Outlook to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled floor, white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, inset spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- Front courtyard laid in paving, rear garden partially laid in lawns with patio area, outside brick store, south facing garden, oil tank.
Travelling from Holywood, towards Belfast along Demesne Road, turn left onto Old Holywood Road. Number 367 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »