- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A beautifully presented and unique cottage style detached property
- Private site that is well set back from the Ravenhill Road
- Plenty of parking with a private lane for access
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Spacious and bright living room with a feature wood burning stove
- Generous dining room or second reception room off the kitchen
- Kitchen with good storage and access to a laundry room
- Downstairs shower room with access to under stair storage
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Landscaped garden with paving, a lawn and a selection of plants & shrubs
- Useful store / lean to at the side of the property
- Super location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationCottage in the City!
It is a pleasure to come across such a unique detached property that is what can only be described as a hidden gem set off the Ravenhill Road. The cottage style will certainly be attractive to a wide range of purchasers… from first time buyers and couples wanting the convenience of city living with parks, golf courses and amenities within walking distance, to those considering downsizing who want privacy and a home that is easy to maintain.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall , a spacious living room with a stove, a dining room, a kitchen that has access to a laundry room and a modern shower room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
The property is accessed via a private that leads to a generous parking area. To one side of the property there is a lean to that runs the length of property providing excellent storage. To the other side of the property is a fantastic patio area and a lawn which are complimented by a selection of plants & shrubs.
Being located close to the city centre, within walking distance to the Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre this unique home has a lot to offer when it comes to convenience. The bustling and ever popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.67m x 3.15m (15'4" x 10'4")
- Dining Room 4.67m x 3.30m (15'4" x 10'10")
- Kitchen 4.65m x 2.08m (15'3" x 6'10")
- Shower Room 1.88m x 1.88m (6'2" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 1 3.71m x 2.77m (12'2" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.63m (12'2" x 11'11")
- Bathroom 1.78m x 1.50m (5'10" x 4'11")
- Store/Lean To 9.35m x 1.75m (30'8" x 5'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »