- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Outstanding Third / Fourth Floor Duplex Apartment In The Much Admired South Belfast 'Bakery' Development
- Spacious Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Area With South Facing Balcony Overlooking Ormeau Road
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Facilities
- Stylish Shower Room
- High Quality Internal Specification Including Fully Equipped Kitchen, Superbly Finished Bathroom And Video Intercom System
- Quality Hardwood Floor In Living Room And Hall
- Gas Central Heating
- Dramatic Communal Courtyard Gardens Designed By Diarmuid Gavin
- Access To Penthouse Gym With Roof Terrace For The Sole Use Of The Bakery Residents
- Quality Prevails Through All Common Areas From The Grand Entrance Foyer To The Corridors Which Are Finished In A Specially Commissioned Ulster Carpet
- Glazed Central Link With Specially Designed Glass Backed Lifts Allowing Views To The Courtyard Gardens
- Enclosed Car Parking
Additional InformationApartment 345 The Bakery is an outstanding two bedroom duplex apartment situated on the 3rd / 4th floor of the most impressive 'Bakery' Development. The apartment has a large south facing terrace that is accessed off the lounge and is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Internally the accommodation is well appointed throughout offering a bright living room, open to a contemporary kitchen / dining area with an excellent range of integrated appliances incorporating an electric oven and gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. There are two double bedrooms both overlooking the courtyard garden, with master bedroom having an ensuite. The stylish white bathroom suite highlights the quality of the apartment.
The impressive main entrance foyer to the building is finished in black and white tiling and painted wall panelling to echo the grand style of the original lobby. Carefully restored black and white imagery of day to day life at the Bakery tells a pictorial tale of the unique heritage of the building. There is also an impressive feature wall incorporating original brick from the Bakery.
The development also benefits from a unique courtyard garden area designed by Diarmuid Gavin. His creativeness and awareness of what makes a great outdoor space has ensured his garden is a much used and much loved feature for residents and their visitors alike.
The Bakery enjoys a superb location overlooking Ormeau Park on the Ormeau Road, a main arterial route into Belfast City Centre. Culture and entertainment is only a ten-minute walk away in Queen's Quarter. Well maintained River Lagan walkways lead to the Waterfront Hall and City Centre. Superb bijou shops and intimate restaurants line the Ormeau Road and the nearby Forestside Shopping Centre meets every shopping whim.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift and staircase access to:
- Front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.69m (14' 0" x 8' 10")
- HALLWAY AND STAIRS:
- Feature wall with original brick from the Bakery.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 5.05m x 4.27m (16' 7" x 14' 0")
Wooden floor. South facing terrace with views overlooking the rooftops of South Belfast.
- 2.74m x 2.57m (9' 0" x 8' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Inset five ring Gorenji gas hob. Electric oven and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer. Built-in microwave. Recessed low level lighting. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 2.59m (13' 11" x 8' 6")
Built-in wardrobe. Views over courtyard garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls.
- Communal courtyard gardens. Enclosed car parking.
- Service Charge: £1,183.00 per annum
Rates: £1,182.15 per annum
Ground Rent: £100.00 per annum
Management Company: MB Wilson
Located on the Ormeau Road at the corner of Ava Avenue opposite Park Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »