344 Woodstock Road, Belfast BT6 8ND
Restaurant/Cafe For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Hot food takeaway business with excellent street frontage
- First floor accommodation above
- Separate gas fired heating in shop and living accommodation
- 15 year lease from April 2017
- High density residential area and good passing trade
Additional InformationA trading hot food business takeway on one of the arterial routes into Belfast City Centre.
This business owns excellent frontage onto the busy Woodstock Road. Running parallel to, and between, the Castlereagh Road and the Ravenhill Road, leading onto the Cregagh Road it lies in a prime position to take advantage of the surrounding high density residential population and high levels of passing trade.
Ground floor:- Hot food takeaway business First floor Living accommodation OUTSIDE Rear access for bins etc. NAV £4,750 Rates 2017/18 - £2,815.23 (as per LPSNI website)
Initial rental income £7,800 per annum for the first 3 years
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »