- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A wonderful family home with an abundance of flexible accommodation and class
- Set on a generous site with mature gardens and excellent parking that would suit business use
- Immaculately presented internally and externally with stunning countryside views to the rear
- Welcoming entrance hall with a sunroom and an impressive gallery landing
- Formal lounge, cosy living room, office and a potential bedroom or play room on the ground floor
- Large solid wood kitchen with open plan dining and delightful garden and countryside views
- Fitted utility room and two separate guest WC's downstairs
- Five bedrooms on the first floor, the master on its own wing including an ensuite and dressing area
- Very spacious family bathroom with a separate jacuzzi bath and shower
- Large integral double garage with an electric roller door
- Oil fired heating, fully double glazed, sensor lights and an alarm system fitted
- Impressive drive with gates leading to a huge tarmac parking bay
- Beautiful gardens that have been lovingly landscaped and cared for, the rear being very private
- Feature lighting around both gardens and the driveway
- Excellent location between Carryduff and Lisburn with excellent schools close by
Additional InformationMature & Magnificent!
The scale of this family home and the mature site of approximately half an acre will absolutely blow you away, especially if you have a growing or sizeable family! The versatile and generous accommodation is sure to offer exactly what any family needs that could certainly be adapted to suit over the years. This very well built family home is in perfect order and it is clear the current owners have looked after it with pride throughout their wonderful time here.
There is selection of reception rooms on the ground floor that is sure to satisfy the entire family, it offers plenty of room for large family gatherings and also plenty of opportunity for some peace and quiet or perhaps for those that work from home. Of particular interest is the size of the parking bay to the rear, which would lend itself perfectly to a business parking vans or perhaps the storage of a caravan or boat for example. The country style kitchen offers plenty of open plan dining space and leads to a rear hall with a utility room and guest WC. Upstairs are five double bedrooms, and of particular note on this floor is the master suite which is separate from the rest of the house – offering an ensuite and a dressing area. This suite could also lend itself to those hoping for a granny flat per say, due to the separation from the other bedrooms.
The delightful grounds of the property are in perfect order from front to back. The front garden has been beautifully landscaped and has feature lighting installed to show it off at night, and the rear garden benefits from high surrounding hedges ensuring you can enjoy the landscaping in complete privacy. Beautiful views are on show throughout the property ensuring this is a pleasurable home that should bring your family years of spacious happiness!
It is located between Carryduff and Lisburn in the Carr area meaning you have easy access to Shaws Bridge and there are plenty of super schools and amenities close by.
- Entrance Hall / Sun Room 3.43m x 2.67m (11'3" x 8'9")
- Reception Hall
- Lounge 6.88m x 4.78m (22'7" x 15'8")
- Living Room 4.78m x 3.68m (15'8" x 12'1")
- Dining Room 3.73m x 3.58m (12'3" x 11'9")
- Kitchen 5.36m x 3.68m (17'7" x 12'1")
- Utility Room 3.07m x 2.26m (10'1" x 7'5")
- Study 2.39m x 1.88m (7'10" x 6'2")
- Cloakroom 2.44m x 2.44m (8'0" x 8'0")
- Rear Hall 2.39m x 2.26m (7'10" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 1 5.38m x 4.14m (17'8" x 13'7")
- Walk-in Wardrobe 3.48m x 2.36m (11'5" x 7'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.63m (12'1" x 11'11")
- Shower Room 3.71m x 2.26m (12'2" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 3 4.78m x 3.71m (15'8" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 4 6.20m x 3.66m (20'4" x 12'0")
- En-Suite Shower Room 2.18m x 1.80m (7'2" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 5 / Office 3.61m x 2.16m (11'10" x 7'1")
- Bathroom 3.68m x 2.24m (12'1" x 7'4")
- Garage 7.52m x 3.18m (24'8" x 10'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »