Ballycarry, Carrickfergus, BT38 9JD
A delightful detached family home offering both spacious and adaptable living accommodation
Offers over £270,000
Contact the Agent
Hunter Campbell Estate Agents (Carrickfergus)
Offers over £270,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- A delightful detached family home offering both spacious and adaptable living accommodation
- Two separate reception rooms - including first floor living room offering stunning views toward Islandmagee
- Spacious kitchen/diner with excellent range of built-in high and low level Shaker style units with island and integrated appliances
- Utility room with range of high and low level shaker style units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - Two with ensuites
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Integral garage
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Front garden in lawn wih tarmac driveway allowing ample parking. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with sun patio bounded by hedging, trees and shrubs
- Sought after location - Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
Double glazed front door with side lgiht to:
ENTRANCE HALL: Two storage cupboards. Laminate wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 15' 7" x 10' 10" (4.74m x 3.31m) Feature antique style fireplace.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 29' 2" x 9' 10" (8.88m x 3m) Range of high and low level shaker style units with display cabinets and island.Laminate workt tops. Single drainer stainless sink unit with vegetable basin. 'Indesit' oven & grill. 'Hotpoint' four ring electric hob unit. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood strip flooring. Double glazed French doors leading to garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 8" x 7' 1" (2.94m x 2.15m) Range of high and low level shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless sink unit with vegtable basin. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate wood strip flooring. Space for freestanding fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 10" x 11' 9" (4.21m x 3.57m) at widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring.
ENS SHOWER ROOM: Fully tiled with white comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 7" x 8' 8" (4.44m x 2.64m) Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 4" x 8' 10" (3.14m x 2.70m) Built in wardrobes. Laminate wood strip flooring.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 19' 7" x 17' 3" (5.96m x 5.27m)
LIVING ROOM: 19' 7" x 17' 10" (5.96m x 5.43m) Feature wood burning stove set on part tile part parquet flooring. Stunning views towards Islandmagee.
MASTER BEDROOM: 11' 5" x 10' 2" (3.49m x 3.09m)
WALK IN WARDROBE: 6' 10" x 6' 0" (2.08m x 1.84m) Laminate wood strip flooring. Access to roofspace.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Fully tiled with white sute comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubible with 'Triton' electric shower fitting. Chrome towel radiator.
GARDENS: Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway to side allowing ample parking. Safely enclosed rear garden bounded by hedging, trees & shrubs with paved sun patio and brick built raised flowerbeds. UPVC oil tank.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £1875.55 per annum
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing