- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Positioned at the bottom of a cul de sac just off the Boucher Road, a short distance from the M1 motorway
- Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, including a tarmac drive leading to the garage
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- L shaped living room with feature fire
- Three ample sized bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Rates: £1066.64
- EPC - TBC
Additional InformationThis mid terrace property has the makings of a super home or investment due to its fantastic cul de sac location, just off the Boucher Road, and the chain free nature. The property is in excellent condition throughout having recently undergone a cosmetic makeover, leaving you little to do once you receive the keys to your new home other than enjoy all it has to offer.
The ground floor comprises: an entrance hall with two good sized store cupboards, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a spacious L shaped living room. Whilst, the first floor comprises of three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The gardens to the front and rear are low maintenance, the rear being enclosed, with a tarmac drive leading to the garage at the front of the property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door to entrance hall with solid wood flooring and two good sized store cupboards.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 2.75m x 2.56m (9' 0" x 8' 5")
Modern high and low level units to include glazed cabinets, breakfast bar, recess lighting and a stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and gas hob. Recess for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and at work area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 4.63m (16' 8" x 15' 2")
Solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with a black surround, cast iron inset and a granite hearth. Door to rear porch.
- Access to the roofspace. Hotpress with a copper cylinder and shelving.
- 2.2m x 1.6m (7' 3" x 5' 3")
White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C., and a panel bath with overhead Mira Sport shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.8m x 2.6m (9' 2" x 8' 6")
Front aspect. Fitted wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.8m x 2.8m (12' 6" x 9' 2")
Rear aspect. Mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.2m (10' 2" x 7' 3")
- At the front is a tarmac drive leading to the garage. Pebbled beds bordered by paved footpath. The rear is enclosed and paved bordered by wood fencing.
Postioned off Stockmans Lane.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »