- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms ( 1 En-Suite)
- 1 Reception
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC External Doors
- Near Town Centre Location
- Still Covered Under Global Home Warranties LTD
- Convenient To Shops, Schools, Transport Hub & Other Amenities
Just a short stroll into Coleraine Town Centre & nestled away in a quiet cul de sac location, this recently built 3 bedroom end terrace home, offers superb living accommodation at an affordable price. With its own private garden to the rear it’s hard to believe you are actually in a town centre location. See for yourself & arrange a viewing as quickly as possible to appreciate what’s on offer.
* ENTRANCE HALL - Under stairs storage cupboard, phone point, smoke alarm, tiled floor.
* KITCHEN - (3.56m x 2.77m) Range of eye & low level modern cabinet units, under cabinet strip lighting, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in eye level electric double oven, built in electric hob stainless steel chimney hood, extractor fan & splashback, integrated dishwasher, washing machine & fridge freezer. LED recessed spotlights, tiled floor, tv & phone point.
* CLOAKROOM - (2.42m x 1.06m) Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor.
* LIVING ROOM - (4.68m x 4.95m)) Feature “hole in the wall” multi-fuel/wood burning stove, tiled hearth, wood effect laminate flooring, tv & phone points, recessed LED lighting in ceiling, french door leading to rear garden, carbon monoxide & smoke alarms.
* LANDING accessed by balustrade staircase, built in hotpress, access to roof space.
* BEDROOM 1 - (4.85m x 2.80m) Laminate wood effect flooring, built in sliderobes, tv point.
EN-SUITE -(2.66m x 1.09m) White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle fully tiled with chrome shower mixer tap & slider shower rail, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor.
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.58m x 2.66m Laminate wood effect flooring, tv point.
* BEDROOM 3 - (2.43m x 2.08m) Laminate wood effect flooring, tv point.
* BATHROOM - (2.63m x 1.75m) White suite comprising panel bath with bath shower mixer & chrome shower kit, wall hung vanity unit basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, heated towel rail, walk in shower cubicle fully tiled, with modern fixed rain shower head & slider rail shower attachment, recessed LED spotlights in ceiling, extractor fan, tiled floor.
* PRIVATE TARMAC PATHWAY TO SIDE OF HOME
* PRIVATE OFF STREET PARKING
* REAR GARDEN FULLY ENCLOSED, LAID IN LAWN WITH SMALL PAVED PATIO AREA
* OUTSIDE TAP AND LIGHT
* GARDEN SHED
*RATES 20/21 - £846.60
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »