This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow Situated In A Popular & Convenient Location
- Planning Approval Passed For Ground Floor Extension & New First Floor
- Extension To Provide 3 First Floor Bedrooms, 2 Receptions & Kitchen/Diner
- Currently Offers 2 Bedrooms, Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room, Kitchen & Conservatory
- Concrete Off Street Parking And Lawns To Front / Rear Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Majority Double Glazed Windows
- Some Sea Glimpses From Front Of Home / 3 Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Positioned Short Distance From Town Centre, Marina & Coastal Walks
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the market this detached bungalow situated in a popular and convenient location near to Bangor Town Centre and Marina. The bungalow comes with full planning approval for both a ground floor rear extension as well as a new first floor to provide three bedrooms and a bathroom. The extension to the ground floor would then provide two reception rooms and a large open plan kitchen with dining area and a ground floor cloakroom WC. At present the property offers two bedrooms, a large open plan lounge through to dining area and open to kitchen, UPVC double glazed conservatory and a three piece white bathroom suite. With some sea glimpses and the close proximity to coastal walks and all the amenities that Bangor has to offer, this property makes for an ideal home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Sheeted wooden entrance door with leaded glazed panel, wooden laminate flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden half glazed entrance door, wooden laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, roof space access, telephone point.
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER
- 6.73m x 3.18m (22' 1" x 10' 5")
Overall. Feature exposed brick fireplace with wooden surround and slate tiled hearth, two double panelled radiators, cornicing, sea glimpses, wooden laminate flooring, open plan to:
- 3.12m x 2.74m (10' 3" x 9' 0")
High and low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker and fridge freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, wooden stable style door with leaded glazed panel to:
- 2.87m x 2.54m (9' 5" x 8' 4")
uPVC double glazed conservatory with double glazed french doors to rear garden, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, wall light point.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
Overall including range of built in mirrored sliderobes, single panelled radiator, wooden laminate flooring, sea glimpses.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.67m (9' 11" x 8' 9")
Single panelled radiator.
- White suite, wood panelled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, single panelled radiator, built in shelved unit, tongue and grooved ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- Front with edged lawns and shrubs, concrete driveway and pathway. Paved patio at rear and pathway, boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler, PVC oil tank, outside tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views