- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented & Deceptively Spacious Second Floor Apartment In Convenient Location
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Living/Dining With Doors To Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Oven & Gas Hob
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout
- Allocated Parking / Lift Access
- Ideally Situated Close To Bloomfield Shopping Centre, Bloomfield Primary School And Transport Routes
- No Onward Chain / Ideal For First Time Buyers And Investors
Additional InformationNeill Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this spacious second floor apartment in the popular Upritchard Development in Bangor. The property offers two large well proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, spacious open plan living/kitchen and dining area. There is also a three piece white bathroom suite, a Phoenix Gas heating system and double glazing throughout. Conveniently located close to the Bloomfield shopping centre, Bloomfield primary school and local transport routes. Available with no onward chain, this would make for an ideal first time buyer or investment property.
- Single Panelled Radiator
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING
- 4.988m x 7.477m (16' 4" x 24' 6")
(at widest point), double panelled radiator, doors to balcony, intercom system.
- Range of high and low level cupboards, roll edge worktops, integrated oven, hob and fridge freezer, space for dish washer, stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel sink unit, gas boiler.
- 2.218m x 2.19m (7' 3" x 7' 2")
Three piece white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.346m x 4.336m (10' 12" x 14' 3")
Single Panelled Radiator
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower enclosure with mains shower, extractor fan, single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.025m x 2.993m (16' 6" x 9' 10")
Single Panelled Radiator
Travelling along Bloomfield Road South turn into Upritchard Court then second turn on the left to Upritchard Gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »