34 The Linen House, The Mill Village, Comber BT23 5WS
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
- Truly magnificent third floor apartment in the award winning Mill Village
- Spacious and bright living room with feature exposed brick ceiling
- Luxurious 'Nolte' kitchen with fabulous range of units, island unit and 'Miele' appliances
- Two double bedrooms, each with top of the range 'Villeroy and Boch' en suites
- Cloakroom with Villerory & Boch low flush suite, Underfloor storage area comprising 1200 sq ft of secure storage
- Balcony off living room with westerly aspect
- Mains gas central heating with air conditioning, air extraction system, BEAM vacuum
- Low voltage mood lighting, integrated Living Control multi-room music system & Smart Homes system
- Ample parking for both residents and guests
- Luxury fitness suite to include gymnasium, changing rooms, pool with lounging area and sauna
Additional InformationDating back to the 19th Century this fantastic mill has undergone a stunning redevelopment with attention to detail paramount, using only the finest materials and brands including Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, Nolte kitchen and Miele appliances.
The accommodation is bright and spacious, briefly comprising two fabulous double bedrooms, master with en suite bathroom and guest room with shower room. The living room boasts solid wooden flooring, an inset raised fire, stunning curved brick ceiling enhancing the character of the apartment and leads to the dining area with access onto the westerly facing balcony – ideal for the afternoon and evening sun. In the kitchen you will find quality soft-closing units and a comprehensive range of integrated appliances with breakfast bar and island for casual dining. Of further note is the luxurious gym and pool complex on the ground floor of the building; only an elevator away, no more excuses!
Going beyond industry norms in all aspects we strongly encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor, twin storage cupboards, access to basement.
- Villeroy and Boch white suite.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN:
- 8.03m x 5.84m (26' 4" x 19' 2")
(at widest points). Luxury 'Nolte' kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, glazed display cabinets, matching island unit, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of integrated Miele appliances including oven, four ring induction hob, extractor hood, feature exposed brick ceiling, access to balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.21m x 4.27m (17' 1" x 14' 0")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Villeroy and Boch white suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, recessed lighting, low flush wc, vanity unit, walk-in shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.9m (12' 9" x 9' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Villeroy Boch suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, double shower tray, chrome heated towel.
- Ample resident and guest parking. Westerly facing balcony. Luxurious gymnasium with pool and lounging area.
- SERVICE CHARGE:
- Approx £1,400 per annum
Leaving Belfast on the Upper Newtownards Road turn right at The Elk onto the Comber Road (before reaching the Ulster Hospital). The Mill Village is on your right after approximately 4 miles.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »