How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Detached Family Residence set on Large Corner Site
- Generous Lounge and Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area and Separate Utility Room
- Four Bright Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom Suite
- Intergral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Full Security Alarm System
Additional InformationThis detached family home occupies a most convenient location close to a range of local amenities in the surrounding area including shops, schools and excellent transport links to Belfast, the International Airport and further a field via the nearby motorway network. The accommodation is spacious and very well presented throughout offering a generous lounge and dining room, a fully fitted kitchen with dining area, four bright bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a fantastic corner site with front and rear gardens and an integral garage. In such a convenient, popular location, early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Sanded and varnished floor boards, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:15' 9" x 12' 9" (4.8m x 3.89m)
- Open fire with tiled hearth and surround, cornice ceiling, door to . . .
- LOUNGE:18' 9" x 11' 9" (5.72m x 3.58m)
- Feature fireplace with granite hearth, wooden floor.
- KITCHEN:15' 4" x 9' 10" (4.67m x 3m)
- (at widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units, Creda stainless steel oven and grill, four ring ceramic hob, laminate worktops, part tiled walls, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, fridge space, laminate wood strip flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:13' 7" x 10' 10" (4.14m x 3.3m)
- Range of cupboards, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, fridge freezer space, door to back garden, low flush wc suite with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower, access to garage.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 0" x 9' 6" (3.96m x 2.9m)
- (at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):9' 0" x 8' 11" (2.74m x 2.72m)
- Storage cupboard, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 11" x 7' 11" (3.02m x 2.41m)
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):9' 11" x 7' 6" (3.02m x 2.29m)
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- Bathroom suite comprising corner panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- GARAGE:18' 5" x 11' 0" (5.61m x 3.35m)
- Light and power, electric up and over door.
- Tarmac driveay to garage with additional car parking, flower bed with large mature conifer trees and shrubs to the rear, fully enclosed garden in lawn with flower bed, shrubs etc, uPVC oil tank and coal bunker.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views