- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Living/ Dining Area With Open Fire
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage With Attached Store
- Neat Gardens To Front And Side
- Private Mature Site Enjoying Rural Views
- Choice Location Just Off Ballymena Road
Detached three bedroom bungalow situated on superb site enjoying pleasant views over surrounding countryside in convenient rural location just off Ballymena to Doagh Road. The property requires some internal renovations but also benefits from a large detached garage and adjoining store. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glass panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- LIVING/DINING ROOM 4.50m x 3.53m (14'9 x 11'7)
- Tiled fireplace with mahogany mantlepiece. Open archway to dining area.
- KITCHEN 3.18m x 2.31m (10'5 x 7'7)
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching worksurfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and overhead extractor unit. Larder unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Recess for fridge/freezer. Complimentary wall tiling. Tiled floor. Glass panelled door accessing rear yard.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Three piece coloured suite comprising panlled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Complimentary wall tiling. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.84m (11'9 x 9'4)
- Mahogany fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Front bay window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.84m (11'10 x 9'4)
- Mahogany fireplace with tiled surround hearth. Front bay window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 2.82m (11'7 x 9'3)
- Occupying a private site with delightful open aspect to front and rear elevation.
Twin gates and pillars into concrete driveway.
Neat front garden in lawn with surrounding hedgerows and shrubbery.
Enclosed rear concrete yard. Housed oil fired central heating boiler. Outside light. Water tap.
Gated access at gable side.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.25m x 3.51m (20'6 x 11'6)
- Up and over door. Fluroescent lighting. Power points. Gable side window.
- ATTACHED SHED 5.66m x 3.58m (18'7 x 11'9)
- Cloakroom with WC. Power points.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »