- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-Presented Mid-Terrace in Popular Residential Location
- Belfast City Centre and City Airport, Close at Hand
- Close Proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Open-Plan Lounge / Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Large, Spacious Extended Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Three Well-Proportioned, First Floor Bedrooms
- Modern Newly Fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Private and enclosed South-Easterly facing Rear Garden
- Enclosed Gated Forecourt Area to Front
- Excellent Public and Private Transport Links to City Centre
- Leading Primary and Secondary Schools Close By
Additional InformationThis well-presented mid-terrace is situated in the increasingly popular residential area of Sydenham in East Belfast. With excellent road, rail and air transport links near at hand and a host of local amenities such as shops, schools and recreational facilities, this attractive property will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers from the first-time buyer getting on to the property ladder to the investor looking to add to a portfolio.
The property itself has undergone extensive renovation in recent years and leaves little to do but move in with a new gas heating system installed in 2019 to include a new Baxi combi-boiler. Bright and spacious throughout, the property enjoys an open plan living /dining room, extended fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, three first floor bedrooms and a modern bathroom which all add to the appeal of this great property.
Externally, there is an enclosed rear yard with an additional south-easterly facing garden ideal for summer entertaining. The property is fully double glazed along with uPVC soffits, fascia boards and guttering. With so much to offer we highly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC front door with double glazed insets and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect floor. Under stairs cloaks area and storage.
- LOUNGE / DINING:
- 6.101m x 2.914m (20' 0" x 9' 7")
Cast iron fireplace with wood mantle, wood effect floor. Open archway to dining area.
- 5.508m x 2.401m (18' 1" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with moveable multi-function spray mixer chrome tap. Integrated under bench oven with electric four ring hob above and extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, glass display cabinets. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.031m x 2.729m (9' 11" x 8' 11")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.962m x 2.353m (9' 9" x 7' 9")
Built-in sliding double mirrored robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.986m x 1.727m (6' 6" x 5' 8")
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and wooden storage surround, low flush wc, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and shower over, glass shower screen. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet, tongue and groove panelled ceiling and vinyl flooring. uPVC cladded walls.
- Enclosed paved area to front.
Enclosed rear yard, outisde tap and light. South easterly facing private rear garden laid in lawn with plants, trees and shrubs.
From Holywood Road turn into Connsbrook Avenue, turn left just before Victoria Park Primary School onto Strandburn Street and the property is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »