- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick, Bay Fronted Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Bay Window
- Superb, Extended Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Family and Dining Areas
- Feature Floor to Ceiling Windows Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite/Additional Ground Floor Shower Room with WC
- Floored Roofspace (ideal for conversion to additional accommodation subject to necessary planning approval)
- Exceptional Level of Specification Throughout
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking
- Enclosed and Private Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect and Sheltered Sitting Area
- Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities Including Shops, Restaurants and Public Transport
- Within Walking Distance of leading Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive extended red brick, bay fronted semi-detached family home is situated on a private site in a prime location just off Ormeau Road.
The property offers good sized accommodation which is well presented by the current owners and has many fine original features whilst benefiting from the extension to the rear offering an open plan kitchen with family and dining areas. In addition, the property benefits from a private, enclosed rear garden with a sheltered sitting area.
Located close to many local amenities, including leading schools, early viewing is highly recommended.
- Glazed front door to
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, glazed door with glazed side windows to
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak floor, picture rail, under stairs cloaks and storage
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spots
- 4.09m x 3.66m (13' 5" x 12' 0")
Bay window, attractive sandstone fireplace with slate inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, low voltage spots
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces with matching spash back, Neff 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor fan over, eye level neff electric double oven, stainless steel sink unit, concealed lighting, glass display cabinets, integrated Neff dishwasher, American fridge freezer, low voltage spots, tiled floor, breakfast bar, open plan to
- FAMILY ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA
- 5.44m x 4.95m (17' 10" x 16' 3")
Matching tiled floor, skylight, glazed door to side, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the rear garden with sliding door to rear sitting area
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.01m x 1.7m (6' 7" x 5' 7")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with kixer taps, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- Slingsby ladder to floored roofspace with light (ideal for conversion to additional accommodation subject to necessary planning approvals)
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.66m (13' 0" x 12' 0")
Extensive range of built in furniture to include robes, dressing table, drawers and storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.01m (10' 3" x 6' 7")
(at widest points)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor, hotpress
- Front garden with boundary hedges, path to front door. Driveway parking for several cars. Delightful enclosed and private rear garden in lawns and flowerbeds with boundary fences and sheltered paved patio area
Heading out of Belfast on Ormeau Road, turn right in to St Johns Avenue and St Johns Park is the first on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
91st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »