- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively spacious and extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 2 reception rooms
- Modern hi gloss kitchen - ceramic tiled floor
- Downstairs shower room with white suite - tiled walls
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Detached garage
- Views of Cavehill, Divis and Black Mountain
- Ready for immediate possession
Additional InformationA magnificent semi detached villa holding a generous site in this much admired residential location. Extended and extremely well maintained by the current owners this beautiful family home offers a spacious internal layout, further enhanced by a host of apppealing features and finishes. Its location could not be more convenient for access to a host of leading local schools, shops and Belfast City Centre. This home is sure to create instant interest to the young professional or family alike. We therefore recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £139,950 Mortgage amount £69,975 monthly payment of £250.16 based on interest rate of 1.74% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.43% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £69.975 monthly payment £145.78 based on a current interest rate of 2.5%. Rents are reviewed annually. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy To Let Mortgages.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door, laminate floor, panelled radiator, wall light points, under stairs storage/hotpress.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- 5.51m x 3.15m (18' 1" x 10' 4")
Attractive marble fireplace with matching hearth, view of Cavehill, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
Wall light point, double panelled radiator, PVC door to rear.
- 3.28m x 2.51m (10' 9" x 8' 3")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.15m (13' 6" x 10' 4")
View of Cavehill, Divis and Black Mountain, 2 panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.57m x 2.54m (8' 5" x 8' 4")
Built in wardrobes, view of Divis and Black Mountain, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.08m (9' 8" x 6' 10")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Paved driveway, stoned garden to front. Enclosed stoned garden to rear, paved patio area to rear, greenhouse, tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller door, oil fired central heating boiler, light and power.
Rosscoole Park, North Belfat
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »