- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented End Terrace Townhouse Located In A Highly Popular & Convenient Residential Location
- Four Good Size Bedrooms With Master En Suite Shower Room
- Bright & Spacious Open Plan Lounge With Patio Door To Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Family Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Secure Gated Car Parking Space
- Enclosed Rear Garden Paved Patio With Mature Shrubs & Flowers
- Superb Location, Ideal First Time Buy!
- Chain Free!
- Service Charge £480 Per Annum
Additional InformationTMC are excited to present this excellent end terrace townhouse on to the thriving property market. Beautifully presented and ideally located within the ever popular Ross Mill Development this home is sure to attract the eye of a wide range of purchasers including first time buyers, young expanding families & investors alike.
Offering up superb accommodation on every level this home has been brilliantly maintained and upgraded by its current owner. Briefly comprising on the ground floor of a bright & spacious lounge, casual dining area, modern fitted kitchen and a downstairs W.C. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with master en suite shower room and on the second floor there are a further two good size rooms and family bathroom suite. The home further boasts a enclosed paved patio garden to the rear, secure gated car parking space & a modern gas fired central heating system.
Due to its outstanding modern finish and ideal location within a few minutes drive to Belfast City Centre we are anticipating a high level of interest in this property and prompt viewing is encouraged.
- Laminate wood flooring, single panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, single panelled radiator.
- 5.59m x 3.53m (18' 4" x 11' 7")
Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator, single panelled radiator, door to rear, open to casual dining area.
- 3.35m x 2.39m (11' 0" x 7' 10")
good range of high & low level units, 4 ring gas oven & integrated electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, gas fired central heating boiler.
- Storage cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
Sliderobe storage cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.41m (10' 7" x 7' 11")
Single panelled radiator.
- under eaves storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.46m (10' 8" x 8' 1")
Double panelled radiator, velux roof window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.44m (9' 2" x 8' 0")
Sliderobes storage wardrobe, single panelled radiator, velux roof window.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan, Velux roof window.
- Attractive fully enclosed paved patio area with mature shrubs, trees & flowers.
- Secure car parking space within gated car par & on street communal vistor car parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »