- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Very Well Presented, Bay Fronted, Semi-Detached Family Home
- Many Original Features Retained
- Superb Location With Finaghy Village Within Walking Distance
- Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Bay Fronted Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Rear Dining Room With Doors To Rear Gardens
- Modern Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces With Casual Dining Area
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom With Separate W.C
- Private And Secluded Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Brick Paviour Patio
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Detached Garage
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationVery well presented semi-detached family home perfectly positioned within walking distance of Finaghy Village and its host of amenities. The property offers ease of access to a range of leading primary, secondary and grammar schools.
The property comprises of a bright and spacious bay fronted living room, dining room with doors to the rear garden and a modern kitchen with dining area and a range of integrated appliance on the ground floor.
Three bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom and separate w.c are to the first floor.
The property further benefits from driveway parking for several cars and well tended front and rear gardens.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring, under stair storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.53m (14' 6" x 11' 7")
Measurement into bay. Feature fireplace with wooden mantle, slate hearth and brushed aluminium inset. cornicing, solid wood flooring
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.38m (11' 2" x 11' 1")
Feature fireplace with marble surround and mantle, solid wood flooring, doors to rear garden
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.64m x 2.06m (18' 6" x 6' 9")
Excellent range of high gloss units with feature under lighting and granite work surfaces, Bosch integrated four ring halogen hob, oven and microwave, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit, vaulted ceiling with Velux window, tiled floor, door to rear garden
- Access to partially floored roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.1m (14' 7" x 10' 2")
Measurement into bay. Built in furniture
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.18m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.01m (8' 8" x 6' 7")
- Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, linen closet, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- Low flush w.c, tiled floor
- 7.14m x 2.97m (23' 5" x 9' 9")
Driveway parking for several cars.
- Rear garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and hedges.
Brick paviour patio.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs.
Travelling along the Upper Lisburn Road away from Belfast turn on to Orpen Park which is the first street on the left after the Finaghy crossroads. Orpen Road is the first street on the right
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
110th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »