This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- Driveway to Detached Garage
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Fully uPVC Double Glazed throughout
- Excellent Location
Additional InformationThis Attractive three bed semi detached property is located in the ever popular Orangefield area of East Belfast. Internally the property is well proportioned and comprises a bright dining room, large living room, and fully fitted kitchen to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom with 3 piece suite. The external grounds are in excellent condition and easy to maintain, to the front is a raised brick paviour terrace, a brick paviour driveway runs to the side, which leads to a detached fully wired garage and to the rear is a raised garden in lawn.
The property is very conveniently located providing easy access to Belfast City Centre, motorway networks and main arterial links. The Orangefield area offers a wide range of amenities including many leading Primary and Secondary Schools, local shops and a range of leisure facilities. This property to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers so expect a high level of interest, due to its popular location and generous accommodation and would therefore strongly recommend internal inspection at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate timber flooring, single panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard with electric meter.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Laminate timber flooring, single panelled radiator, fireplace with wooden surround, electric inset.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.82m x 3.39m (15' 10" x 11' 1")
Laminate timber flooring, double panelled radiator x 2, stone fireplace with tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.9m x 2.22m (16' 1" x 7' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls, single panelled radiator, tongue and groove wooden ceiling, range of high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel extractor hood.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.04m (11' 1" x 9' 12")
Laminate timber flooring, fitted mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.31m (10' 6" x 7' 7")
Laminate timber flooring, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.76m x 2.66m (9' 1" x 8' 9")
Laminate timber flooring, built-in storage with mirrored slide robes.
- Ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls, single panelled radiator, low voltage spotlights, cream suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., panelled bath with hand held shower and 'Redring' electric shower over, glass shower screen, tongue and groove wooden ceiling.
- Fully wired, plumbed for washing machine.
- Front: Raised garden in brick paviour.
Side: Driveway in brick paviour.
Rear Raised garden in lawn, pvc oil tank, boiler house containing oil fire boiler, outside tap.
turning off Grand Parade into Orangefield Lane, turn left into Orangefield Avenue and then left into Orangefield Gardens.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »