- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home
- In need of modernisation
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate receptions rooms
- Kitchen & utility area
- Coloured bathroom suite
- Partially double glazed
- Gas heating
- Attached garage
- Large rear gardens
For those looking for a project, 34 Old Saintfield Road could possibly be the one for you. Old Saintfield Road is a great location with this particular property having the advantage of a large enclosed rear garden that could be something really special. This detached home requires modernisation to the inside and also requires work to uncover the front garden and the hidden gem that lies n the rear gardens. Comprising 3 good size bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms, it also offers a kitchen with utility area, and a 1st floor coloured bathroom suite. The current owners have advised that there is a gas heating system but are unsure if this is in working condition. Although there is a rural feel to the area, it is also close to many amenities to include main arterial routes, the Cairnshill Park and Ride and Forestside Shopping Centre. A detached property with huge potential located in a great location.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor, glass panelled inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Cloak room and additional storage under stairs.
- Lounge 13'10 x 11'6 (4.22m x 3.51m)
- To bat, tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Living room 12'0 x 11'6 (3.66m x 3.51m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 9'2 x 8'3 (2.79m x 2.51m)
- High and low level units, sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, larder storage.
- Utility area 7'5 x 6'6 (2.26m x 1.98m)
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'3 x 11'6 (3.73m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'6 (3.66m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3 8'10 x 8'3 (2.69m x 2.51m)
- Built in robes.
- Bathroom 8'11 x 8'5 (2.72m x 2.57m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, gas boiler, access to roof space.
- Off street parking leading to attached garage.
- Attached garage 17''0 x 9'4 (5.18m x 2.84m)
- Up and over door, access to rear gardens.
- Front gardens
- Good size garden area to the front.
- Rear gardens
- Extensive rear gardens to the rear that require cleared and cut back but have immense potential.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »