This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended semi detached villa
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and ground floor WC
- Lounge with laminate wood flooring
- Dining kitchen with an excellent range of units open to
- Large sun room
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Master with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Front garden in lawns and pebbled flower bed
- Enclosed paved rear garden
- Driveway to the side
- Excellent transport links
- uPVC fascias and soffits all round
- Recently installed cavity wall insulation
Additional InformationA superb and extended semi-detached villa, presented in immaculate condition. Situated in the Old Mill development, the property has been extended and enhanced by the current owners to create a fabulous kitchen dining room open to a sun room on the ground floor with an additional lounge and ground floor wc. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms including a master with en suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. Externally there is a front garden in lawns, pebbled flower bed and driveway to the side with easily maintained and an enclosed paved garden to the rear. The property has a real feeling of space and is ideal for entertaining and enjoying the open plan living on the ground floor. There are excellent transport links to Dundonald, East Belfast and Newtownards as well as the main motorway network.
- uPVC front door and glazed side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, laminate wooden floor.
- 5.m x 3.71m (16' 5" x 12' 2")
Tiled fireplace with carved wooden surround with gas fire, laminate wooden floor.
- 7.04m x 3.15m (23' 1" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset 4 ring gas hob and integrated extractor hood, integrated microwave and electric under oven, plumbed for dishwasher and plumbed for washing machine, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.11m (15' 6" x 13' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, French doors to side garden.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater with timer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.1m (15' 4" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, vanity unit with glass sink and mixer taps, pvc panelled shower cubicle with power shower, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- Coloured suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment.
- Front garden in lawns and pebbled flowerbeds. Driveway to side. Private and enclosed rear garden. Large garden shed.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views