- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher / Utility room.
- Four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) two reception rooms and Upvc double glaze conservatory.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Integrated garage approached by gravel driveway.
- Well maintained gardens to front and enclosed rear in lawns, paved patio area, timber deck area and fencing.
Additional InformationThis well presented Mid Townhouse is situated within this ever popular residential development on the periphery of the busy Newtownards town centre and all of its amenities and offers generous well proportioned family accommodation which needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.72m x 3.45m (15' 6" x 11' 4")
Feature hole in wall type fireplace, slate hearth, ceramic tiled floor.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- 6.12m x 2.84m (20' 1" x 9' 4")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 4.8m x 3.53m (15' 9" x 11' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed french door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.55m (7' 5" x 5' 1")
Plumbed for washing machine, phoenix gas boiler, extractor fan.
- Cloaks cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.48m (12' 7" x 11' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.12m (12' 6" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.18m (10' 0" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 2.54m (9' 1" x 8' 4")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.33m x 2.92m (17' 6" x 9' 7")
Up and over door with light and power, approached by gravel driveway.
- Brick built BBQ.
- To front and rear in lawns, paved patio area, timber deck area and fencing.
- GROUND RENT
- £843.36 (currently)
Off Movilla Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »