- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended & Well Presented End Terrace in Prime Location off the Lisburn Road
- Good Sized Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom/Study
- Modern Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Walking Distance of Many Local Amenities off the Lisburn Road Including Shops, Restaurants, Pubs & Public Transport
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationBuilt approximately 17 years ago this extended end terrace in prime location off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast with convenient access to City Centre by car, bus and train. The range of restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops available in the vicinity will have wide ranging appeal.
The accommodation comprises; lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom/study and fully tiled modern bathroom.
Well presented and ready for any new purchasers to move in, thus early viewing is encouraged. Ideal for owner occupiers or investors.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.62m x 3.25m (15' 2" x 10' 8")
Wood floor, gas coal effect fire with hearth, double doors and glazing to...
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.6m x 1.63m (15' 1" x 5' 4")
Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, circular sink unit and drainer, space for fridge, integrated cooker and hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, built-in wine rack, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, gas boiler.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.46m (10' 8" x 8' 1")
Laminate wood effect floor. Window to timber decked garden area.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.18m (9' 10" x 7' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor. Built-in robe.
- SINGLE BEDOOM/STUDY:
- 2.44m x 1.65m (8' 0" x 5' 5")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and drencher shower head, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
Heading out of Belfast on the Lisburn Road, go past Cranmore Park and turn right into Mowhan Street and Moonstone Street is first on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
129th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »