34 Millhouse Road,
Antrim, BT41 2UG
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Asking price £175,000
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Antrim)
Asking price £175,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor / Door to;
- Entrance hall with tiled effect wood laminate floor / Cloaks cupboard and Hotpress / Access to loft
- Lounge 16'5 x 12'8 with open fire and feature surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of "buttermilk" coloured high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Utility with matching units / Double glazed door to rear
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows / Hardwood doors to front and rear / Six panel "sapelle" internal doors
- Generous corner site with gardens to front side and rear / Pebbled off-street parking for two cars / Detached garage
- No onward chain / Ready for immediate occupation
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £174,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is E54/D68
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with ensuite, utility and detached garage all occupying a prominent corner site in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. The property boasts a generous living room with feature fireplace together with spacious kitchen with informal living and dining area complete with "buttermilk" coloured high and low level units and integrated oven, hob and dishwasher. With the added bonus of a utility room and ensuite to the master bedroom, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family or someone older who needs to downsize.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this well appointed property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 6 panel entrance door with oak effect PVC double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.60m x 1.22m (5'3 x 4')
- Fully tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled effect laminate floor. Double radiator and single radiator. Access to loft. Cloaks cupboard with meter cupboard. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- LOUNGE 5.00m x 3.86m (16'5 x 12'8)
- Open fire with polished marble surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Above fire wall mounted TV point. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.56m x 4.45m (18'3 x 14'7)
- (max) to include utility. Full range of "buttermilk" coloured high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with feature stainless steel over head extractor and low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Tambour unit. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 2.36m x 1.60m (7'9 x 5'3)
- Range of matching "buttermilk" coloured units with contrasting butchers block work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls. Double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 3.18m (12'5 x 10'5)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Heat store" electric shower unit. Pivot glazed door. Extractor fan. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 2.97m (12'6 x 9'9)
- Built-in storage. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.15m x 2.74m (10'4 x 9')
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.11m x 1.98m (6'11 x 6'6)
- Panelled bath with "Aquastream" electric shower over. Push button low flush W/C. Feature counter top wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Tiled splash back. Part tiled walls to bath area. Wood laminate floor.
- Crushed slate garden to front. Low level walling with tegula brick ramped pathway. Tegula brick path to either side. Timber pedestrian gate and fence to rear. Pebbled off street parking for 2 cars. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.72m x 3.18m (18'9 x 10'5)
- Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Service door to side.
Tegula brick patio and low level walling. Timber pergola. Rear garden in lawn. Outside tap. Enclosed PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT41 2UG | Property For Sale in BT41 | Property For Sale in Antrim Area | Property For Sale in Randalstown Area | Property For Sale in Antrim | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Country Estates (Antrim) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.