- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Three Bedroom End Townhouse
- Large Kitchen / Dining
- Rural Aspect to the Rear
- No Onward Chain
This is a stunning townhouse house set in the ever popular Millfields on the outskirts of the village of Kells. Easily commutable to Belfast and all local amenities only moments away in Kells and Ballymena. This home would be ideal for the first time buyer, and or family. The property has off street parking and gardens with a rural aspect to the rear. We truly recommend a viewing of this lovely home to allow anyone active in the market to see all it has to offer.
- Front Porch 1.17 x 1.16 (3'10" x 3'9")
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.18 x 4.6 (16'11" x 15'1")
- Recessed gas stove. Engineered oak flooring.
- Kitchen 4.76 x 3.34 (15'7" x 10'11")
- Fitted walnut effect high and low level units with granite worktops. 1 /12 bowl sink. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel hob and extractor hood. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Utility Room 2.57 x 1.67 (8'5" x 5'5")
- Fitted with low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled splash back and floor. Back door.
- Cloakroom 1.68 x 0.98 (5'6" x 3'2")
- Fitted with LFWC and WHB. Tiled floor.
- Hotpress cupboard
- Bedroom 1 - Rear 4.14 x 3.16 (13'6" x 10'4")
- En-suite 2.27 x 1.09 (7'5" x 3'6")
- Fitted with LFWC and WHB, Shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 - Front 4.03 x 3.21 (13'2" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 3 - Front 2.4 x 1.92 (7'10" x 6'3")
- Built in cupboard.
- Bathroom 2.58 x 1.9 (8'5" x 6'2")
- Fitted with Low flush W/C. WHB with tiled splashback and mixer tap. Bath with tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
- Two private off street parking spaces to the front. Back garden laid in patio and lawns. Outside tap. Side gate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »