This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Superb Accommodation Throughout
- Five Bedrooms
- Spacious Drawing Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
- Hand Painted French Style Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Master With Ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Landscaped Gardens Including South Facing Rear Patio Area
- Quiet Sought After BT9 Location And Convenient To Many Local Amenities, Main Transport Networks And Excellent Primary And Secondary School Facilities
Additional InformationThis superb detached family home within Malone Meadows occupies a private south facing site in this much sought after residential location just off the prestigious Malone Road. The property offers spacious family accommodation which has been superbly fitted out by the current owners. It offers any purchaser a high level of specification and is extremely well-appointed throughout. The accommodation, which is of deceptively large proportions, offers generous living accommodation for both everyday use and entertaining. On the ground floor there is a large drawing room, separate utility room with access to the side, and an impressive open plan kitchen and dining area which leads to an additional living area with feature vaulted ceilings and wood burning stove. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with master ensuite facilities. On the top floor you will find two further bedrooms and luggage room. Outside there is a patio area which lies to the south benefitting from the afternoon and evening sun. To the front there is a paved parking area for 2/3 cars. In summary, this is an opportunity to acquire a superb family home in a highly regarded location. Situated within easy reach of leading schools and local shops whilst being convenient to Belfast city centre and the main transport networks. This property can only be appreciated upon internal inspection. Viewing is strictly by appointment only through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door and glazed side panels.
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage, cornice ceiling, recessed lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.94m x 4.98m (19' 6" x 16' 4")
Solid wood floor, recessed lighting, cornice ceiling, hole in the wall fireplace with marble hearth, built-in storage cupboards and shelving.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Wall hung WC and wash hand basin, mosaic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.95m x 2.03m (16' 3" x 6' 8")
Tiled floor, range of units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, storage cupboard with gas fired boiler, access to side.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- Water cylinder.
- 9.93m x 4.27m (32' 7" x 14' 0")
Range of high and low level units, wooden island unit, double Belfast sink with mixer taps, cream range with six ring gas hob and electric double oven, granite worktops, space for American fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, French painted wood, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.58m (14' 6" x 11' 9")
Tiled floor, recessed lighting, wood burning stove with sandstone, vaulted ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.98m x 4.78m (16' 4" x 15' 8")
Walk-in wardrobe, recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower with chrome rainfall shower head, low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, tiled floor, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 2.87m x 2.74m (9' 5" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.97m (13' 5" x 9' 9")
- Walk-in shower with chrome rainfall shower head, egg bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Hotpress with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.1m x 3.18m (20' 0" x 10' 5")
Recessed lighting, vaulted ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower with chrome shower fitment, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, heated towel radiator, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.34m x 3.71m (14' 3" x 12' 2")
Eaves storage, roof lights, recessed lighting, vaulted ceiling.
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- To the front: Teglar paved parking area, border shrub beds, outside lighting. To the rear: Enclosed patio area enjoying afternoon and evening sun, border shrub beds, pathway to side, outside lighting, power supply.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
(in last 30 days)
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »