This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern, spacious semi detached property in www.lougherneresort.com
- Family room (or fourth/ground floor bedroom) with wood effect flooring
- Generous living/dining room with matching flooring, gas coal effect fire and double doors to rear patio
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and access to rear
- Ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom
- Three first floor bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Parking to the front, rear patio
- Wooden double glazed window frames, gas central heating
- Fabulous family holiday home, holiday rental or mixture of both!
Additional InformationSet in the world famous Lough Erne Golf Village this is an excellent opportunity to acquire an exquisite family holiday home or for an investor a desirable property for short-term and holiday lets with facilities including two golf courses, restaurant, clubhouse and spa.
The flexible accommodation briefly comprises generous living and dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom and four bedrooms (one on the ground floor, or an additional reception room). Furthermore the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed window frames.
In mint condition we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
The property normally lets for £450 per weekend
Annual service charge approx £1500
Family golf membership £1200 (2 adults, 2 children)
Annual rates approx £1000
- Hard wood front door with double glazed inset and side panels, wood strip floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28 x 2.49 )
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, half pine panelled walls, extractor fan.
- Inner hall with matching wooden floor and storage cupboard under stairs.
- FAMILY ROOM:15' 0" x 10' 11" ( 4.57 x 3.33 )
- Wood strip floor, recessed spotlights.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:23' 8" x 14' 6" ( 7.21 x 4.42 )
- Matching wooden flooring, feature fireplace with slate hearth, doors to new patio.
- KITCHEN:12' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.86 x 2.41 )
- Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, Old Belfast sink unit with mixer taps, Ariston gas boiler, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Beling dishwasher, integrated Hotpoint washer dryer, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlight. Double door to rear patio and garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)16' 4" x 14' 8" ( 4.98 x 4.47 )
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower room comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, part tongue and groove walls, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53 x 3.3 )
- BEDROOM (3):11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53 x 3.3 )
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, free standing bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower.
- Parking area to the front and patio to rear.
How much will it cost?
Contact Independent Mortgages & Loans For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Independent Mortgages & Loans. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »