- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern, spacious semi detached property in www.lougherneresort.com
- Family room (or fourth/ground floor bedroom) with wood effect flooring
- Generous living/dining room with matching flooring, gas coal effect fire and double doors to rear patio
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and access to rear
- Ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom
- Three first floor bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Parking to the front, rear patio
- Wooden double glazed window frames, gas central heating
- Fabulous family holiday home, holiday rental or mixture of both!
Additional InformationSet in the world famous Lough Erne Golf Village this is an excellent opportunity to acquire an exquisite family holiday home or for an investor a desirable property for short-term and holiday lets with facilities including two golf courses, restaurant, clubhouse and spa.
The flexible accommodation briefly comprises generous living and dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom and four bedrooms (one on the ground floor, or an additional reception room). Furthermore the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed window frames.
In mint condition we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
The property normally lets for £450 per weekend
Annual service charge approx £1500
Family golf membership £1200 (2 adults, 2 children)
Annual rates approx £1000
- Hard wood front door with double glazed inset and side panels, wood strip floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.49m (10' 9" x 8' 2")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, half pine panelled walls, extractor fan.
- Inner hall with matching wooden floor and storage cupboard under stairs.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.33m (15' 0" x 10' 11")
Wood strip floor, recessed spotlights.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.21m x 4.42m (23' 8" x 14' 6")
Matching wooden flooring, feature fireplace with slate hearth, doors to new patio.
- 3.86m x 2.41m (12' 8" x 7' 11")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, Old Belfast sink unit with mixer taps, Ariston gas boiler, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Beling dishwasher, integrated Hotpoint washer dryer, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlight. Double door to rear patio and garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.98m x 4.47m (16' 4" x 14' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower room comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, part tongue and groove walls, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.3m (11' 7" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.3m (11' 7" x 10' 10")
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, free standing bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower.
- Parking area to the front and patio to rear.
Heading out of Enniskillen on the A46 heading northwest to Ballyshannon and Donegal, pass Portora Royal School and the resort is approximately 3 miles on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »