- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationSemi detached house
Three generous bedrooms
13' x 10' lounge with bay window
Double glazed windows in UPVC Anthracite style frames
Composite Anthracite front door
Gas heating system
22' x 9' kitchen open plan to family area
- Feature tiling throughout entrance hall, kitchen and family area
Kitchen comprises bespoke hand built Shaker style units with granite work surfaces
Double Butler style sink
Island with Shaker style doors, breakfast bar and granite worktop
Built-in dishwasher, oven, hob and stainless steel suspended extractor fan
Family area boasts cast iron stove and double doors from bay to rear garden
Staircase incorporating Oak tread stairs and feature stone slate gable wall
Solid Oak flooring in bedrooms one and two
Family bathroom incorporating white suite and walk in shower
Fully enclosed garden at rear laid to patio
Gardens at front laid to lawn with driveway providing off road parking for approximately 3 cars
Garage and additional parking
Excellent Greenisland location just off the Station Road convenient to transport links
Superb throughout, finished to the highest standard
Suitable first time buy or family home
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door, featured tiling, radiator, doors to
- Downstairs Wc
- Double glazed window to front and side aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, floating sink, chrome towel rail, tiled flooring
- Lounge 13'9 x 10'8 (4.19m x 3.25m)
- Inset spotlight, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wood flooring
- Kitchen/diner 22'3 x 9'10 (6.78m x 3.00m)
- Inset spotlights, double glazed door, range of hand built bespoke shaker style high and low level units with granite worktops, double ceramic sink with mixer taps over, island with shaker style units, granite worktops inset stainless steel oven and four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel suspended extractor, feature tiled flooring
- Dining Area
- Bay window with double doors to rear garden, cast iron stove, radiator, feature tiled flooring
- Stairs and landing
- Double glazed window to side aspect, feature stone tiled walls, Oak tread staircase, doors to
- Bedroom One 13'7 x 9'5 (4.14m x 2.87m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, solid wood flooring, radiator
- Bedroom Two 10'8 x 9'10 (3.25m x 3.00m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, solid wood flooring, radiator
- Bedroom Three 10' x 8'5 (3.05m x 2.57m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator
- Double glazed window to front aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, floating sink, enclosed bath and walk in shower cubicle, chrome towel rail
- Garden and grounds
- At the rear there is a fully enclosed garden laid to hardstanding whilst at the front a block paved driveway and garden laid to lawn
- Single garage with up and over door
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »