- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- One Spacious Living Room
- Open Plan to Kitchen/Dining
- Downstairs Toilet
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Detached Garage
- Extensive Garden To Rear & Front
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Close To Leading Schools & Excellent Transport Links
We are pleased to present this beautiful well proportioned recently extended semi-detached home located in the ever popular Killeaton area. The property boasts on the ground floor spacious living room, open plan to Kitchen/Dining/Living and downstairs toilet. On the first floor there are three excellent bedrooms and contemporary shower room. Further benefits from a large garden to rear & front, detached garage and spacious tarmac driveway providing ample car parking. Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing are also in place. With close proximity to a range of leading schools, transport links and shops & restaurants, this is an ideal buy for the growing family looking a quality home with spacious living accommodation. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate this fine home.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Glass panelled front door to entrance porch.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Wood flooring. Under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 14'1 X 11'3 (4.29m X 3.43m)
- Cornice ceiling. Open fire.
- KITCHEN 18'6 X 17'9 (5.64m X 5.41m)
- Modern kitchen with a range of high and low level units, granite worktops, 4 ring electric hob, built in oven/grill, stainless steel sink and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, built in wine fridge and ceramic tiled floor. Glass panel patio doors leading to the rear garden.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM 22'8 X 18'6 (6.91m X 5.64m)
- Wood burning stove.
- DINING AREA
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 13'5 X 11'3 (4.09m X 3.43m)
- BEDROOM TWO 12'5 X 11'3 (3.78m X 3.43m)
- BEDROOM THREE 8'10 X 8'0 (2.69m X 2.44m)
- BATHROOM 9'2 X 7'10 (2.79m X 2.39m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower, panel bath, wash hand basin with built in storage, low flush W.C, built in storage cupboard, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
- Generous driveway to front with ample car parking. Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds. Enclosed extensive garden to rear in lawn with flower beds and bordering fencing.
- Paved patio area to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up & over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »