This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Deceptively Spacious End Town House of Recent Construction
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Lounge with Cast Iron Stove
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Including Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms - Master with En-suite
- Solid Oak Internal Doors
- Bathroom with White Suite / Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing
- Tarmac with Parking for 2 Cars / Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationRecently constructed end terrace home within a small and select development just off Fairfield Road. Finished and presented to the highest standard throughout with attention to detail and no expense spared. The accommodation comprises cloakroom suite, lounge, kitchen/living/dining with French doors to garden, three first floor bedrooms – master with ensuite shower room and bathroom. Outside there is a tarmac driveway with parking for two cars.
Convenient to all the amenities of Bangor Town Centre including shops, cafes, restaurants, transport and leisure facilities. Bloomfield Shopping Centre is also handy while Ward Park and Bangor Golf Club are within easy walking distance.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this beautiful home and all it offers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD/LAUNDRY:
- Plumbed for washing machine, light and power, solid wood flooring.
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush wc, tiled floor, extractor fan, gas fired boiler.
- 3.73m x 3.61m (12' 3" x 11' 10")
Hole-in-the wall style fireplace with cast iron stove and slate hearth, solid wood flooring.
- 4.9m x 4.27m (16' 1" x 14' 0")
One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces and splash back, built-in under oven and 4 ring gas hob unit with glass splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.87m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanitory basin with mixer tap and storage under, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.67m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
Plus full length range of built-in mirror fronted robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 2.13m (12' 9" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit and shower screen door, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush wc, tiled floor, heated towel radiator, extractor fan.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars.
Enclosed rear garden laid out in lawns with paved patio and stoned area.
Outside light and water tap.
Leaving Bangor along Castle Street, past Ward Park turn left into Fairfield Road, veer right at top of hill and James Braid Crescent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »