This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Well presented mid terrace home
- Lounge with free standing multi burning stove
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances
- Downstairs fully tiled bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Excellent garden to rear with raised wooden decked area
Additional InformationThis well presented mid terrace home is located in this popular residential area that is within walking distance of all the village amenities and the local primary school.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge with multi burning stove, dining room, kitchen with built in appliance and fully tiled bathroom while upstairs you have three bedrooms. The property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and to the rear you have an excellent garden with raised wooden decked area that has excellent Lough views. To fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor.
- 4.37m x 3.73m (14' 4" x 12' 3")
Freestanding multi burning stove on tiled hearth. Solid wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
Solid wooden floor.
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets, roll edged worktops and concealed
lighting. Four ring ceramic hob and built in underoven. Built in fridge freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator.
- Corner bath with Mira electric shower over. Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
Built in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.18m (9' 0" x 7' 2")
- Covered yard area with separate storage area.
Oil fired boiler. Oil tank.
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with raised wooden decking with excellent Strangford Lough views.
Leaving Greyabbey on the road to Newtownards, take the second turning on the left into Island View Road and then take the second left into Island View Gardens and No. 34 can be found on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »