- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented and Well Specified Detached Home
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Dropped Ceiling and Recessed LED Lighting
- Luxury Bespoke Kitchen/Dining Area With Feature Lighting and Built In Appliances Plus Separate Utility Area
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With Shower Room Ensuite
- Family Bathroom With Modern White Suite Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed and Private Rear Garden With Hot Tub and Summerhouse
- Tarmac Parking Area
Of comparitively recent construction this delightful detached residence enjoys a pleasant end of cul-de-sac site, in a small development, convenient to local amenities and direct commuting route to the city.
The property exudes an air of quality throughout with a fit out well above the standard specification for the development including a bespoke kitchen/dining area, walnut internal doors and Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware. Clever and interesting features abound in this luxury home with recessed LED lighting for example, helping create a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere throughout.
This home offers a "turn key" finish and its ready for any buyer to walk into and enjoy the benefits of the time, care and expense lavished on it by its present caring owners. Viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch, composite front door with double glazed window to...
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- Low flush WC and suspended wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LED spotlighting, built-in storage unit, extractor fan.
- 5.43m x 3.5m (17' 10" x 11' 6")
Dropped ceiling with concealed LED lighting plus recessed LED spotlighting, flat-screen inset wired for TV, modern electric flame effect fire inset, laminate wood effect strip floor, double doors to garden.
- Luxury Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.32m x 3.18 At Widestm (20' 9" x NaN' NaN")
Extensive range of bespoke modern units with a matt finish complemented by walnut detailing and concealed lighting, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Hotpoint oven, integrated Hotpoint combination microwave with warming drawer, integrated dishwasher, quartz stone worktops with under mounted stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, inset five ring gas hob, extractor hood over, quartz stone splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor, dining area, recessed LED spotlighting and matching circular breakfast table.
- Utility Room
- 1.71m x 1.58m (5' 7" x 5' 2")
Range of matching high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Illuminated staircase to...
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom
- 3.53m x 3.2m (11' 7" x 10' 6")
Excellent range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising robes, shelving and cupboards with flat-screen TV inset.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower enclosure, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 2.4m (11' 6" x 7' 10")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.93m x 2.22m (9' 7" x 7' 3")
- Bedroom 4
- 2.43m x 1.8m (8' 0" x 5' 11")
Presently used as a study.
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, glazed shower cubicle, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Gardens to front in lawn with flower beds. Enclosed to rear in lawn with shrub beds, pavior patio areas and paths.
Paved to side, Summer house with light and power. garden store, feature decked hot tub area with inset Lay z spa hot tub.
Tarmac driveway/parking. Outside light, outside water tap, PVC oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »